Match Thread: Hibernian v Villa

limpid

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it only the PL drums aren't allowed?

Just realised this drumming was coming from the stadium lol.

I sometimes do like it for a bit of atmosphere, although I know alot don't like it.

Where the hell do you live, man?

• Haha 1

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve got to say that for all the money we spent on Carlos and Pau Torres, Ezri Konsa looks by far the better player. 

I appreciate they’ve not really settled into the team yet, and I’m not slating them. It’s more of a reflection on how good Konsa is. 

Carlos has looked very good when I've seen him play. 

We've done more than enough and clearly the gulf in class is huge... but I've been a little disappointed by our approach really. Emery has named a full strength team but I don't think our attitude or application has been great at all - we've done enough but feel that if we'd really approached this than more than a preseason friendly, we could have double the score. The players have looked sloppy, low on energy and like they can't be bothered! Weird to say when 4-0 up!

Who would you say has played well? Digne for me, most others have actually been far below their best. If we'd put on players trying to get in to the first XI, I feel they'd have had a better application and this could have been even better.

• Like 2