Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

1 hour ago, Zero7 said:

A full Spanish back line is possible 

We just need to buy two more Spanish players. I suppose if we play three then we only need one more. 

EDIT: I forgot about Moreno.

Edited by Rolta

27 minutes ago, WHY said:

Moreno and Torres 

Ok, fair enough. I completely forgot about Moreno. So we need to buy one or two more. I'm not sure why it's relevant to Acuña though!

9 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Ok, fair enough. I completely forgot about Moreno. So we need to buy one or two more. I'm not sure why it's relevant to Acuña though!

I’m assuming the OP thought Acuna was Spanish or maybe he meant Spanish speaking. 

• Thanks 1

Kind of sympathise with him…. sadly the way of the game, for far too long… no stopping it…

Much worse culprits than us though 😆

Mendilibar, about the departure of his players:

🗨️ "They're messing with me from all sides. In the end, it's normal for them to leave. They talk to the players before they do with the club, they agree with them, they offer misery to the club but they deceive the player. It's difficult".

In my naivety, I didn’t even realise that the player talks preceded the club agreement until a few years ago with Twitter, Romano er al. revealing this. 
I agree, it’s not right but, as you say, due to the lack of enforcement by the football authorities it is now the ‘norm’ and will always be so. 

35 minutes ago, eholm said:

In my naivety, I didn’t even realise that the player talks preceded the club agreement until a few years ago with Twitter, Romano er al. revealing this. 
I agree, it’s not right but, as you say, due to the lack of enforcement by the football authorities it is now the ‘norm’ and will always be so. 

That happens in every job though - just ask anyone in a highly demanded role with a LinkedIn profile. 

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with talking to someone and asking 'would you consider joining us? Sure, we'd pay you an x amount'.

If anything, the burden of 'moral' responsibility should fall on the player who can at any point say 'please speak with my team first to see if you can agree, I am under contract'. 

• Like 1

Â