blunther

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Shut down the service then...

If they start launching the ball we could he in trouble...

Now, you are being sensible, it won't catch on.😆

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

On 17/08/2023 at 13:25, Hev said:

Wonder if they will do anything to show the Women's World Cup final before the game- maybe in the fanzone area? 

Yes, it's going to be shown on a big screen in the fanzone area.

On 18/08/2023 at 19:55, Nigel said:

They have dcl back by most reports.

He will make a difference to their attack.

He won’t be a danger wearing his stilettos.

I will begin my journey in a couple of hours (10am). I live between Cambridge and Bury st Edmunds. 

Hopefully the A14 and M6 will be clear as everyone will be watching the world cup final !

26 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I will begin my journey in a couple of hours (10am). I live between Cambridge and Bury st Edmunds. 

Hopefully the A14 and M6 will be clear as everyone will be watching the world cup final !

Horrible road, many a time been stuck behind two lorries playing overtake. Good luck.🤞🤞

• Thanks 1

I’m in two minds about the game today. I’m fairly confident Villa are going to win today but I’m not sure if it’s a case of 

1) Everton being on the receiving end of a big reaction from Villa and it being a comfortable 3/4-0 

2) We’ve struggled against Dyche teams since promotion, think his managed to grab a couple of draws at Villa Park since promotion and we have struggled to break down some of these low blocks we will no doubt encounter more often at Villa Park this season so also thinking a hard fought 1-0 win. 

We normally (recently) match up pretty well against Everton so hoping we can get our first points on the board.

My one real concern is who is going to step up and be the leader in defence without Mings. When the crosses come in and the corners come in who is going to be that main person who heads it out as Mings seemed to be that man.

UTV!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

Lovely part of the world....Love Newmarket.

You could get on one of those race horses, might avoid the traffic.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, delboy54 said:

start out 11.30am me.

To ensure a good parking space.

Edited by TRO