Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Just now, est1874 said:

We're really not going to do that.. Konsa, Torres, Carlos and Chambers. We're not buying a 6th CB, it'd have to be a huge investment to be worthwhile, and we have other priorities I'm afraid.

we have some good options but if one of those gets injured its not looking good....i think we need to do something, as long as its someone of a higher quality than big jan bednarek

5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

we have some good options but if one of those gets injured its not looking good....i think we need to do something, as long as its someone of a higher quality than big jan bednarek

Dendoncker is not going anywhere that is for sure.

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Agreed. We were on the cusp of something this season. To lose Mings is absolutely devastating. 

Yeah we'll never know what could have been. But I now need to just accept we need to get by best we can. 

We can't be allowed to have hope. Football had to do this to us and to poor Mings and Buendia 

Just now, CVByrne said:

Yeah we'll never know what could have been. But I now need to just accept we need to get by best we can. 

We can't be allowed to have hope. Football had to do this to us and to poor Mings and Buendia 

I don't wish injuries like that to any of our players but it's never to the likes of Olsen and Coutinho is it. Always critical starters.