Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He rarely finished games in Italy

Quite often he played 60-70 mins it's true but he'd broken down coming back from two bad injuries as well. So he hasn't played regular 90mins for a long time.

He'll get there, we've got the perfect manager to get the best out of him (even if I don't like him on the left!)

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Let’s hit you with a forearm to the back of the head going full speed into a jump and see how it feels.

Yes it happens every other Sunday I don't roll around on the pitch and need a physio.

You can call out your own players for feigning injury the same way you call out Fernandes. It is fine.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Carved a couple of clear cut chances from nothing.  If our goal is to compete on multiple fronts then you need 3-4 players of his quality for your most creative positions on the pitch. 

16 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Let’s hit you with a forearm to the back of the head going full speed into a jump and see how it feels.

I watched it again last night and whilst it was subtle in real time you can see he gets a forearm smash to the back of the head, Carragher needs to pipe down, can guarantee he wouldn’t have gotten on his soap box had it been a liverplop player 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I watched it again last night and whilst it was subtle in real time you can see he gets a forearm smash to the back of the head, Carragher needs to pipe down, can guarantee he wouldn’t have gotten on his soap box had it been a liverplop player 

Our ex manager and all around clearing in the woods Martin O'Neill wants him retrospectively banned

Â