Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

I thought he was excellent today, especially in the first half. He got through a good chunk of work today. I think hes great thb.... wonderful first touch, great feet and scares the shite out of defenders. Hopefully he continues to improve and the deal is made permanent next summer. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

He's too slow to be a great player in the league, but he's ok

What a nonsense comment. Slow at what? He got away from defenders several times with skill. Like every good player is fast ffs.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

What a nonsense comment. Slow at what? He got away from defenders several times with skill. Like every good player is fast ffs.

FIFA generation, if they don't have 90+ pace they aren't worth having

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wonder if he looks " slow " to some people because he's big?

No... some people are just silly. Like pace is the only thing that determines success.. 

I presume Unai must  also think he's also too slow considering he's virtually started every game since he arrived. 

Really confused about what Im reading. He leaves defenders for dust when running at pace. Carries the ball fantastically well

Maybe he's one of those deceptively quick fellas cos he's tall and awkward looking but he is absolutely very fast

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Really confused about what Im reading. He leaves defenders for dust when running at pace. Carries the ball fantastically well

Maybe he's one of those deceptively quick fellas cos he's tall and awkward looking but he is absolutely very fast

Definitely no slouch... He isn't into double figures though so must be shit or average. 

Just now, Zatman said:

I thought he was poor today, obviously has other shit hanging over his head but wasnt a good performance

I thought the same if i'm honest, and i've been one of his biggest " fans " .

So it's strange to see how many people think the absolute opposite.

Funny old game.

• Like 1

Â