Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

58 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm not sure why some are giving him a hard time.

His first start in the Prem, unfavorable circumstances, and he did some very good things for me, which weren't capitalised on by his team mates.

He did look tired at around 60 mins though, but will get better i'm sure.

Strong and skillful big man.

Yep, could easy have had two assists. If he's going to play centrally I think he should have been like 10 yards deeper. Often he was taking up a position really close to Watkins and it didn't work, or he was receiving the ball with his back to goal on the edge of the box. The whole team weren't firing on all cylinders even after he'd gone off, he needs minutes to get up to speed but the signs are there. He's going to be quality for us.

• Like 4

I think for a first start he did well. He has an infectious enthusiasm when on the ball, he's very deceptive with where he takes the ball very much like Grealish. He used his physique well although like most wingers felt sometimes he held on too long or went down too easily.

He didn't seem to have good chemistry with Digne, or Watkins today. That will come with time. One known factor about him as well us his decision making, to be honest it wasn't perfect but he manages to pull cutbacks like he did to Cash every game we are onto a winner.

What i have seen from him previously is that he plays right wing and cuts in . Seemed to be mostly on the left today. And McGinn more on the right when he had been playing oeft mid mostly this season. Thought he did pretty well but nothing outstanding . 

Yeah he tried to make things happen, looks a handful for defenders. 

Will learn there is no time in the prem. Looked a bit overwhelmed with some of the press he was getting and then a bit winded. 

Makes me appreciate Diaby more. Defenders react to him whereas with Zaniolo, he thinks he has more time than he has. 

I thought he was decent today, and starting him and then bringing Bailey on looked like the right call to me. Zaniolo looks to have much better physicality than Bailey so will be used more away I think, but then Bailey came on and made a difference with his pace and directness, so all good.

• Like 1

Â