Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, Adam2003 said:

To be fair Kiwi, while I am no expert on this lad, I don’t think anyone else was particularly trying to sign Emi Martinez, Ollie Watkins, John McGinn (other than Celtic in the same league I guess), Tyrone Mings, Ezri Konsa, Matty Cash or Douglas Luiz from what I remember…

Agreed, and Zaniolo is a world cup winner and his potential is huge, if it works out for us, he's a very exciting player and the only way we can sign players of that quality, rough diamonds with huge potential.

Zaniolo would be the most exciting signing for me, and offers something very different to Ollie. I think Emery will see him as a flexible forward option.

I genuinely don't get any negatives about this. 

2 or 3 years ago, we'd have had no chance of getting him. He's fallen to us because if a lot of circumstances. He's still very young with a need to get his career back on track. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Zaniolo is a world cup winner and his potential is huge, if it works out for us, he's a very exciting player and the only way we can sign players of that quality, rough diamonds with huge potential.

Having looking into this further...

He wasn't won a World Cup winner with Italy - he won a Euro under 19's with Italy.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/08/15/aston-villa-verge-signing-nicolo-zaniolo-marcos-acuna/

Percy confirming Zaniolo and possibly Acuna with Digne going to Saudi.

Ah shit, I just read the article and nothing actually substantial or concrete about Digne going anywhere… just a mention of possible Saudi interest… no offers or enquiries.

We don’t need (or maybe even want) Acuna if Digne can’t be shifted…

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Never heard of him before. Playing in lower tier league and not regular starter. No other clubs in for him but people going on like he's the second coming. Look forward to being impressed

This transfer window must be killing you with all these links and the signings made so far...

Should we call a Dr for you? 😰🩺

18 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Agreed, and Zaniolo is a world cup winner and his potential is huge, if it works out for us, he's a very exciting player and the only way we can sign players of that quality, rough diamonds with huge potential.

Zaniolo would be the most exciting signing for me, and offers something very different to Ollie. I think Emery will see him as a flexible forward option.

Pretty impressive winning the World Cup when he was 7.  Sign him up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â