Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah I have a feeling on that aswell. However he was top level before his injury so not like he's just declined like Dele Ali Barkley or Lingard, there were mitigating circumstances.

I was actually surprised we didn't go in for him in January when he was linked to Bournemouth as his profile suited what we needed at the time upfront so at least he's gone to Turkey and got his match fitness up.

A move that could go either way, when Ramsey is fit in a couple of weeks he'll be going straight back to the left with hopefully Moreno behind so we should be much stronger on the left and Zaniolo can be eased in off the bench and see what he can do.

Top level is a bit much. He had incredible potential and was developing but was way off the top still

Rudy Galetti
🚨🔥#AstonVilla are pushing for #Zaniolo. 💭 #Galatasaray are reviewing a bit their position and now are open for a move on loan, but only with buy obligation (at least €30m). 💰 To date, the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 club offered a temporary transfer with buy option, which the 🇹🇷 won't accept. ❌

As I said days ago, that was the standpoint I thought that would be OK. Just a loan doesn`t make much sense for us.  
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Now with the ability to read the message 🤣

Credit: @Gala

Back to Zaniolo, I completely get why Galatasaray would want this... But I think an obligation to buy at €30m is too steep.

I'd much rather we went for Ferran again or paid more for Mo Kudus than be forced into buying Zaniolo. 

Maybe he could be great. But 2 prior ACLs with our current issues, questionable Ego and rejecting Bournemouth for the Super Lig is all a.bit much for me at an obligation of €30m. A loan I could understand but I'd rather we move on if this is true

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Back to Zaniolo, I completely get why Galatasaray would want this... But I think an obligation to buy at €30m is too steep.

I'd much rather we went for Ferran again or paid more for Mo Kudus than be forced into buying Zaniolo. 

Maybe he could be great. But 2 prior ACLs with our current issues, questionable Ego and rejecting Bournemouth for the Super Lig is all a.bit much for me at an obligation of €30m. A loan I could understand but I'd rather we move on if this is true

Rejecting Bournemouth to play for Gala ?? are you serious - yes I get the fact bournemouth are in the premier, but its **** Bournemouth, a glorified 4th division club whove had a purple patch 

Prem might be competitive, but its still a league that contains bournemouth, brighton, burnley,, luton etc......... 

dont believe the hype

13 minutes ago, Gala said:

Sorry guys, and thank you for editing.

You do realise that Rudy is seen as a very poor journalist and is constantly wrong and we see him as joke on this website.

5 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Rejecting Bournemouth to play for Gala ?? are you serious - yes I get the fact bournemouth are in the premier, but its **** Bournemouth, a glorified 4th division club whove had a purple patch 

Prem might be competitive, but its still a league that contains bournemouth, brighton, burnley,, luton etc......... 

dont believe the hype

Turkey is where careers go to die. A young lad choosing that over Bournemouth or just performing for Mourinho at Roma was a red flag imo.

I get Galatasaray are a bigger club than Bournemouth and they have European games and their fans are incredible. 

But you don't go to Turkey at that age imo

Just now, nick76 said:

You do realise that Rudy is seen as a very poor journalist and is constantly wrong and we see him as joke on this website.

A ok, sorry I didn`t know that. I thought he can`t be worse than a lot of our turkish "journalists". Thanks for explaning.

Â