Judge Mental's Sexism and Misogyny Topic

bannedfromHandV

• 2 months later...

I’m a tit man always have been but like a nice arse too. I assume there’s certain things women like about a man’s body also, isn’t that normal? I’m 100% faithful to my wife now, but we’ve both played away. I still look at most woman and first thing I think is sexual in some form. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m a tit man always have been but like a nice arse too. I assume there’s certain things women like about a man’s body also, isn’t that normal? I’m 100% faithful to my wife now, but we’ve both played away. I still look at most woman and first thing I think is sexual in some form. 

Bold

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Bold

Truth, I’ve treated women like shit most part of my adult life for whatever reason. I’m trying to improve that aspect of myself but yes thinking sexual about looking at a woman isn’t a bad thing is it . I certainly wouldn’t begrudge my wife for looking at some men and thinking the same .

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Truth, I’ve treated women like shit most part of my adult life for whatever reason. I’m trying to improve that aspect of myself but yes thinking sexual about looking at a woman isn’t a bad thing is it . I certainly wouldn’t begrudge my wife for looking at some men and thinking the same .

I think it’s what keeps the species in existence, that basic raw very first glance.

I’m paraphrasing but I think it was Billy Connolly that said the first instinct with everything we encounter is a split second calculation of Can I **** it? Can I eat it? Can it eat me? I think there’s some basic truth in that.

That doesn’t have to mean you have to treat every female as an ongoing potential shag. But it’s pointless denying it, that B of the Bang first instinct. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Same here, and I use the same gag on Christmas day, every year with varying success, depending on how much alcohol has been consumed in the morning

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I suppose it depends what you're doing at the time. The thoughts are never the problem. Clocking the barmaids arse when she walks past you and thinking kenneth williams things is a lot different to being balls deep in henry at the neighbours window staring at Mrs Jones thinking kenneth williams things.

• Shocked 1

28 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I suppose it depends what you're doing at the time. The thoughts are never the problem. Clocking the barmaids arse when she walks past you and thinking kenneth williams things is a lot different to being balls deep in henry at the neighbours window staring at Mrs Jones thinking kenneth williams things.

Who is Henry?

12 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I think it’s what keeps the species in existence, that basic raw very first glance.

I’m paraphrasing but I think it was Billy Connolly that said the first instinct with everything we encounter is a split second calculation of Can I **** it? Can I eat it? Can it eat me? I think there’s some basic truth in that.

That doesn’t have to mean you have to treat every female as an ongoing potential shag. But it’s pointless denying it, that B of the Bang first instinct. 

"If you can't **** it, kill it" - Robin Williams. That basically explains human nature.

this is probably the best place to put this. amazing that every FB/twitter link i see the majority are in agreement (and i'm not just talking daily mail/gb news links) so i'm clearly in the minority. my view is that the level you've played at has absolutely no bearing on your ability to talk about the sport. the women play the same game, same governing body, same pitch, rules etc. we watch podcasts and spend hours listening to people like bardell, max stokes, etc who (to my knowledge) have never played professional football so we're clearly happy with people who haven't played the mens professional game to talk about the sport so why does it get people so riled up when a woman does it? not to mention that a lot of these pundits last kicked a ball 10+ years ago so applying the same logic you can argue that they're no longer qualified to talk about it as the game has changed a lot in that time

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-keegan-female-pundits-england-31108293

Kevin Keegan says he "has a problem" with female pundits working on men's football

thoughts?

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

this is probably the best place to put this. amazing that every FB/twitter link i see the majority are in agreement (and i'm not just talking daily mail/gb news links) so i'm clearly in the minority. my view is that the level you've played at has absolutely no bearing on your ability to talk about the sport. the women play the same game, same governing body, same pitch, rules etc. we watch podcasts and spend hours listening to people like bardell, max stokes, etc who (to my knowledge) have never played professional football so we're clearly happy with people who haven't played the mens professional game to talk about the sport so why does it get people so riled up when a woman does it? not to mention that a lot of these pundits last kicked a ball 10+ years ago so applying the same logic you can argue that they're no longer qualified to talk about it as the game has changed a lot in that time

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-keegan-female-pundits-england-31108293

thoughts?

I can see how this will go, for me it's basically old man has issue with women. I await the hot take from the usual suspect. 

• Like 3

Â