Women’s World Cup 2023

Giro

Excellent performance. Seems like they saved their best til now. 1 more big performance needed.

Interested to know whether people still want Lauren James to come back into starting 11 for the final? Personally I'd only have her on the bench as an option if we need to change the game.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Dirty, dirty England. Cynical and clinical. Like watching Man City with the referee letting everything go.

You are the better team - but I'd get more joy out of watching you lose the final.

Bad loser much? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Excellent performance. Seems like they saved their best til now. 1 more big performance needed.

Interested to know whether people still want Lauren James to come back into starting 11 for the final? Personally I'd only have her on the bench as an option if we need to change the game.

Great option from the bench for me. The girls out there today deserve to start the final. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Dirty, dirty England. Cynical and clinical. Like watching Man City with the referee letting everything go.

You are the better team - but I'd get more joy out of watching you lose the final.

Come on give us a break you retained the ashes.

That's the difference between the mens and womens international side. Composure, when it's needed most. 

I'm not a great spectator of the female version, skill - wise it's not for me and maybe that's just my age. However, mentality- wise they are head and shoulders above the mens side, just ask Harry Kane?

I think Hemp was WOTM (or POTM - player of the match).

Quick, tenacious, very strong, good shooting accuracy. And for her assist that turn away from the player near the halfway line, then driving forward and laying off a perfect pass for Russo.

3 hours ago, villan95 said:

Yes she would be a great option off the bench 

• Like 1

Â