Joey Barton Memory Lane

Wurzel

He's a horrible little **** rat.

He's desperately trying to forge this image and reputation for himself.  I take comfort in the fact that one day he will perish.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Had a look on the Wolves forum  and there was support for Barton!

Small queef will probably name a stand after him

Had a glance at Laurence fox and GBNews style people like Hopkins and thought "all I have to do is be a vile controversial sociopath like them" and is now rolling it out.

He was easy to ignore then and he's easy to ignore now. What an absolute loser.

4 hours ago, islingtonclaret said:

Had a glance at Laurence fox and GBNews style people like Hopkins and thought "all I have to do is be a vile controversial sociopath like them" and is now rolling it out.

He was easy to ignore then and he's easy to ignore now. What an absolute loser.

It's the modern narcissist's wet dream really. Attention for the sake of attention and sociopathy gets you there the fastest way if you're willing to crack a few eggs. 

10 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Day 5 of the Joey Barton twitter war and no end in sight........🤣

Ooh, does he mean the Stuart Andrew who is my MP? 

I'm warming to Joey Barton... 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, I presume he's decided to quit a career in football management, and has decided to become the new Katy Hopkins! I can only presume he is on a week long bender and cannot control the urge to tweet! 🤣

7 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Yes, I presume he's decided to quit a career in football management, and has decided to become the new Katy Hopkins! I can only presume he is on a week long bender and cannot control the urge to tweet! 🤣

We’ve all been there!

IMG_5224.jpeg

Edited by Roitorb
  • Haha 1

Interesting that he doesn't want a GB News job.

Maybe he is just a completely unhinged sociopath. We probably gave him a bit too much credit that he's doing this for anyparticular reason.

• Like 1

Both sad (because it's tragically lame) and also very funny (because he's an asshole) that he appears to have spent his holiday in the Maldives getting absolutely mad at the world on Twitter dot com. 

This road doesn't end in a happy place. 

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Stopped clock and all that.

He also posted a fairly sensible tweet on the Palestine situation.

Still a horrible little rat though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is actually having a mental breakdown.

Yeah, when do we all get blamed for not seeing it and just disrespecting him fo being silly.

Deli Ali got ripped to shreads for being a lazy shit, an doing f**** all for ages, still continues to do f*** all, but because he did that Phil Neville interview we had to cut him some slack.

On 07/01/2024 at 17:32, HanoiVillan said:

He was alright, an average Premier League midfielder, sort of like a prime Mark Noble (but much less professional). But he didn't play in Europe, and was on the field for England for about 8 minutes in his one and only cap, facts which ought to give him pause when he's complaining about women commenting on levels of football they haven't personally experienced. 

He was a beast for me on football manager when I was a teenager...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah, when do we all get blamed for not seeing it and just disrespecting him fo being silly.

Deli Ali got ripped to shreads for being a lazy shit, an doing f**** all for ages, still continues to do f*** all, but because he did that Phil Neville interview we had to cut him some slack.

Even if you think it's acceptable to say what people have said to Dele, the reality was he wasn't really doing any harm by just being shit at football and lazy. Barton is just being a horrible Representative for Wellingborough and encouraging pile ons where women are being routinely abused. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Pinebro said:

He was a beast for me on football manager when I was a teenager...

This is for a different topic I'm sure, but, many Champo's ago I brought a young Bruno Fernandes  toVilla Park from Lisbon. He was a Holte End hero for my all conquering Villans.

So, when it became clear in real life he was a cretinous little ****, it took me a while to drop Champo Bruno and accept Man Utd Bruno.

Edited by Don_Simon
  • Haha 1

Â