Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seen a report saying Liverpool would want Nico Williams to replace Salah.

good....they can leave Moussa alone.

but didn't they have Neco Williams? just teasing.

mind you that Luca Koleosho is a speedy Gonzales, isn't he?

• Like 1

Unai Emery was key:

24-year-old admits Saudi League temptation before signing for Aston Villa

” I have to admit that I thought long and hard about it. When you see all the players leaving and the financial conditions on offer, you tell yourself that you can quickly put everyone around you in a good situation,” Moussa Diaby admitted to Onze Mondial.

“But I also know that you have to live your sport to the full and have no regrets. The Premier League is the most competitive league in the world. I wanted to rub shoulders with the best teams. I’m not denigrating the Saudi league, because I sincerely believe that they are building something very coherent.”

Full article:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/09/23/24-year-old-admits-saudi-league-temptation-before-signing-for-aston-villa/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0130&fbclid=IwAR1GCIaEIjREWdsSQ_-V9Q7DnF75BsivITpxKZKDDLyvKvKELBK6FZ5O8a4

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

40 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Unai Emery was key:

24-year-old admits Saudi League temptation before signing for Aston Villa

” I have to admit that I thought long and hard about it. When you see all the players leaving and the financial conditions on offer, you tell yourself that you can quickly put everyone around you in a good situation,” Moussa Diaby admitted to Onze Mondial.

“But I also know that you have to live your sport to the full and have no regrets. The Premier League is the most competitive league in the world. I wanted to rub shoulders with the best teams. I’m not denigrating the Saudi league, because I sincerely believe that they are building something very coherent.”

Full article:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/09/23/24-year-old-admits-saudi-league-temptation-before-signing-for-aston-villa/?utm_source=rsn&utm_medium=rsn&utm_campaign=gac0130&fbclid=IwAR1GCIaEIjREWdsSQ_-V9Q7DnF75BsivITpxKZKDDLyvKvKELBK6FZ5O8a4

Where's his quote about Emery then? 😂

Â