Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

19 minutes ago, Jareth said:

When a player turns up and instantly fits as though he’s always been there - that’s diaby 

I couldn't be bothered to watch the Villa friendly games, except Chelsea Vs Fulham of course, but I could tell Diaby immediately suited Villa's play.

G. Evans, The Athletic.

• Haha 4

Was it Diaby that fed in Cash with a lovely through ball for Ollie to miss from about a yard away (should have slid for it).

I couldn’t make out of it was Dougie, Diaby or someone else from the replay

6 minutes ago, burchy said:

Was it Diaby that fed in Cash with a lovely through ball for Ollie to miss from about a yard away (should have slid for it).

I couldn’t make out of it was Dougie, Diaby or someone else from the replay

Twas indeed Diaby.

• Thanks 1

This boy can play right across the front......left wing, right wing, inside forward.

He has more attributes, than I intially thought.

I hope he doesn't get physically negated, by the neanderthals.

very exciting player, 

I think when he gets fully in sync with the rest of the team, we will see an even better player, I'm sure.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, TRO said:

This boy can play right across the front......left wing, right wing, inside forward.

He has more attributes, than I intially thought.

I hope he doesn't get physically negated, by the neanderthals.

very exciting player, 

I think when he gets fully in sync with the rest of the team, we will see an even better player, I'm sure.

Well he coped ok with Ben Mee

It’s a very short sample size but from what I’ve seen so far he looked a bit like Traore and Bailey combined into one. Great pace, a bit tricky and already a couple of goals, definitely excited by this transfer as it was an obvious weakness in the team last season and there weren’t many under Emerys time to be fair.

2 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

It’s a very short sample size but from what I’ve seen so far he looked a bit like Traore and Bailey combined into one.

I'm hoping that he's more consistent than either!

4 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

how did he play tonight

Started really dangerously. Then went a bit quiet towatds end of half bwing going off.

He linked up veey well with bailey and youri at times. He us rapid.  They looked terrified when he was running at them 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

how did he play tonight

Thought he was quiet, although he only played 45 mins.  Had a few link ups with Bailey down the left.

If Tielemans passing to Watkins is anything to go by, Diaby will have a field day on the counter this season.

Â