Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

£35m all in is much cheaper than the talk of it potentially costing over £50m (€60m).

I expect a reasonable amount of disparity in these things, but that’s a bigger difference than I was anticipating.

Good stuff (provided it’s correct and Diaby turns out to be a good signing, obvs).

• Like 1

Ooooooh yeah!

This window just got real(er).

This is an excellent signing, 

We are going to absolutely muller some teams next year.

ITSOTP, but assuming it's done....Big Welcome!!

6 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

You know what this transfer window of 2023 has taught me?

We did not get good value for money two years ago in 2021. Buendia still being our record signing just underlines it.

This has definitely been on my mind lately. How we got so little return for the Grealish money is baffling and a little disheartening, but it seems our new regime understands the value of driving a hard bargain and staying within a sensible range of what we're willing to pay for. It can't be overstated what a coup it is to land our 3 acquisitions for 65-70m. 

Edited by Caddy
  • Like 1

That's just brilliant news. Another player that wants to be a part of UE's project and who wants to become an international regular through his performances at Villa. Welcome Moussa! This Signing:clap:

YARN | | | Video gifs by quotes | 9f1f8189 | 紗

Edited by John
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

How? Why not explain what you mean?

People like Fab work on clicks. I get the sense that he doesn’t have all that new information but presents it as such because of his platform. He drops breadcrumbs to create drama or clicks when he’s not that informed 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

People like Fab work on clicks. I get the sense that he doesn’t have all that new information but presents it as such because of his platform. He drops breadcrumbs to create drama or clicks when he’s not that informed 

Also now that twitter blue gives money for ads on your posts, it's important to maximise the number you have in a day so you get more eyes. He probably earns upwards of 20k a month. 

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

We could have just signed Kai Havertz.☹️

I watched Levekusen on my stag do. A 0-0 draw with Hoffenheim. Haverz and Bailey played, Can't remember either doing much (alcohol may not have helped) Diaby was an unused sub (obviously pretty young though)

Â