Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The fact that multiple sources say he really wants the move is quite heartening and a good start!

I saw a Forest Youtube saying that Forest fans should be hoping we get Diaby as it will mean Johnson stays.

He was saying if we could pull this move off it would be impressive.

I wonder if it’s because of his previous relationship with Emery… he knows what a fantastic manager he is from their time at PSG… and also, his friendship with Bailey (if he sticks around)…

The lure of PL n wages helps too 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Boring post alert... Cologne is not a cargo airport

Leverkusen is north West of cologne, cologne airport is south West and the same side of the river, dusseldorf is north east ish

Its a 15 minute drive compared to a 30 minute drive

Maybe surprisingly dusseldorf airport is also home to the dortmund team plane, link to Reyna in the other thread... He'd likely fly privately from DUS too

The rest of us poor people just use eurowings

Go On GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

As far as I know this flight is not football related Sorry

Bah what do you know. 

obviously when you say it’s football related then you know everything for us. 

😂

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I wonder if it’s because of his previous relationship with Emery… he knows what a fantastic manager he is from their time at PSG… and also, his friendship with Bailey (if he sticks around)…

The lure of PL n wages helps too 🤣

He missed out on the World cup last November so think coming to us is smart move as Deschamps will be keeping tabs on Kamara ahead of the euros so more visibility.

53 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Fake/shit source?

I can hardly ever tell…

How the hell does he know the contents of the next bid? It’s just comical how much crap they churn. 

The way he’s worded that he might think he’s sat in a room with Monchi!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

How the hell does he know the contents of the next bid? It’s just comical how much crap they churn. 

To be fair, he could also just be regurgitating Romano stories and adding his own " flair "

20 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The best or most amusing one I’ve seen is “Emery has given Monchi a direct order to sign Kessie” 🤣🤣🤣

More n more difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, far too many BS merchants…

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Here it is 🤣

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, he could also just be regurgitating Romano stories and adding his own " flair "

Highly likely, it’s what most of them do isn’t it?

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

He missed out on the World cup last November so think coming to us is smart move as Deschamps will be keeping tabs on Kamara ahead of the euros so more visibility.

I hope for his sake he doesn't go on honeymoon when France play next.

• Haha 1

Â