Penis Enlargement Surgery

maqroll

• 2 months later...

I thought it was just cold weather that reduced the size of my manhood. The hot weather we've had the last few days has had the same effect. 

It's like a moist walnut whip.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

I thought it was just cold weather that reduced the size of my manhood. The hot weather we've had the last few days has had the same effect. 

It's like a moist walnut whip.

Walnut whips are nice with cream, you got much cream? 

On 01/07/2023 at 17:52, Demitri_C said:

I dont even know what the average size of a penis is these days.

But alot of women i have spoken with said they hate huge cocks as it hurts them so i would imagine the big cock theory is more an ego thing tbh.

9.72 inches 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

How would you approach such a subject with all these women Dem? Did you spend a day in Boots or M&S conducting research or something?

"Hi there, sorry to bother you... I just wanted to know, do you like a big cock?"      🙂

I dont approach it they tell me 😂

What you want me to tell you !

Alot of Women are more open about it these days talking about their sex lives then they use to be.

Edited by Demitri_C

They’re too big and there’s too small . A 9 incher seems to be the max most women and men  like. A lot of women say it’s all about the girth though . Also in my experience men who say women don’t like big cocks have a small one themselves .

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They’re too big and there’s too small . A 9 incher seems to be the max most women and men  like. A lot of women say it’s all about the girth though . Also in my experience men who say women don’t like big cocks have a small one themselves .

Based on what evidence?

Did you have a lil reach around  ? Or did you have a cheeky peak in the mens room?

You devil

image.jpeg.f0adeff98c9c52605dd5393cdac7dda3.jpeg

Edited by Demitri_C

Â