Penis Enlargement Surgery

maqroll

No, not for me. But for a lot of men apparently, who are so dissatisfied with the size of their c*cks, they pay thousands of dollars to let ethically challenged surgeons cut them open and implant hardware inside. **** horrifying, if you ask me. And also horrifying for some of the desperate saddos who paid for the procedure and are living with the unfortunate results.

One doctor’s Promethean quest to grow the male member is leaving some men desperate and disfigured.

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

If you are looking for affirmation then just come right out and say it, you do you Maqroll, if you feel your pecker needs extending don't worry about what us lot will say...I for one am happy with my average sized shlong, I barely reach 8.5 inches but you gotta do what you gotta do.

best of luck my friend.

Fantastic!

2 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I need penis reduction surgery. 

Apparently you should only have one???

You’re being a bit too cocky about this serious subject.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YLN said:

Idiots! There are pills and oils take that will make your penis double in size in six weeks. No need to cut into anything. I've seen the evidence. On ad banners on legitimate academic websites. 

ahem

The rule of thumb is generally if the people promoting the product are wearing white lab coats then they are genuine 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

My wife’s ex-boyfriend once said to me “how’s that second hand p*ssy treating you?”

I said “beyond the first 3 inches it’s like brand new”

I went down on my wife the other evening and said jeez, you’ve got a big pussy

jeez, you’ve got a big pussy

Jeez, you’ve got a big pussy

jeez, you’ve got  a big pussy

• Haha 1

Â