Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

The badge? The one that's been trademarked? Don't think it is.

There’s been an alleged leak on Twitter from random accounts claiming to have the “inside scoop”. 

Bloke is so “ITK” he said we couldn’t get the Adidas deal 😂

The fake ITK “VillaMole” then stole the image and cropped it to take credit one hour later (see timestamps)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Confident that it’s a fake and is being pushed by Twitter clout chasers 

It's probably some Indonesian sweatshop knocking out next season's fake shirts already 

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

There’s been an alleged leak on Twitter from random accounts claiming to have the “inside scoop”. 

Bloke is so “ITK” he said we couldn’t get the Adidas deal 😂

The fake ITK “VillaMole” then stole the image and cropped it to take credit one hour later (see timestamps)

You mean the embroidered badges? Then yeah they're most definitely fake.

The thing is the whole thing about changing the badge was because the original Lerner badge didn’t work across multiple media streams ar different sizes………the new one has got to be 100 times worse

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Are you suggesting we object on the grounds that it's shit and they should try harder? I'm not sure that's the IPO's remit :D 

Not really. Just putting it out there. 😅

Edited by est1874

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What is the point of this? The lion in the badge is the flat, non-detailed version of the fully designed lion. That has been the case since the badge refresh years ago. I don't get what this is trying to demonstrate.

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

What is the point of this? The lion in the badge is the flat, non-detailed version of the fully designed lion. That has been the case since the badge refresh years ago. I don't get what this is trying to demonstrate.

Don’t matter cos it’s still crap 😂

This guy’s done loads of designs and he’s just attempting to improve this version somehow…

A touch of contrasting colour could provide more detail in the lion…

its not the real issue though, it’s the colours that should have been changed and have always been the problem…

We are not a yellow & blue club… as our badge would suggest…

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’m still against pale blue and yellow but… he’s improved it… dunno if feasible though…

We need claret…

That's what I've been saying all along. The design isn't bad at all. The colours and the drop shadow are the issue. It looks nice with a good lion that actually stands out with some contrast.

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Has this new badge been confirmed are or we all just certain the leaks are accurate.

It’s trademarked, people “in the know” have confirmed it but the club hasn’t announced or revealed it. Dan Bardell and Jacob Tanswell commented on it in the recent 1874 podcast, Jacob described how it was revealed and the whole mess that’s been going on… he stated that it will be the new badge.

FAB and Villa Trust have shared their thoughts and opinions… not happy…

Now… let’s see if FAB complaints to FA get anywhere… lies were told, rules were broken…

Edited by Jas10
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ned_55 said:

I put my final few hours of work into giving a few designs a go. I'd really like something like the first 1 where there is no shield.

spacer.png

The yellow lion is melting here… 

Â