F: Fulham USA: Thurs July 27 00:00

ender4

38 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Anybody else have a severe dislike of tom cairney? His comment after we lost to them in the playoff final " football was the real winner today" has boiled my piss ever since

To be fair we were managed by Steve Bruce so he was probably right 😉

Besides, losing that match turned out to be for the best.

41 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Why not have a look at Marschall, We learn absolutely nothing from Olsen starting 

I think it's important to get him comfortable in the team in case he does end up staying as 2nd choice.

• Like 2

If it’s too late, might be worth recording it and watch the whole thing tmrw.

I’m considering it, but waiting for kick off or an update on whether or not the game is cancelled…

It’s supposed to be on Sky Showcase btw…

Watchable without a sports sub…

We already knew the game had been delayd, it's easy to guess how long the delay might be, especailly when using words like 'aproximately'. how can people be so gullible, that villamole has been caught out lying on numerous occassions.

Typical Florida weather. Usually blows over after an hour or so. Honestly surprised they went to Orlando at peak summer. Florida is brutal in July. 

3 minutes ago, TomC said:

The two biggest revelations in the lineup for me are (1) Konsa as right back...we suspected it was coming, here it is. (2) Unai must really like Philogene.

He's a dynamic dribbler which we really didn't have last year combined with his ability to provide good defensive contributions he's probably a midfielder a lot of managers like. Just missing the end product right now. 

Â