F: Fulham USA: Thurs July 27 00:00

ender4

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

I reckon they will get to 1:25 am and then cancel, i assume those originally going to the match havent travelled? are the fans in concourse?

Concourses are packed. Loads of Villa fans posting on socials.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think that's a translation thing - in American sport I think they mean postponed until at least 01:25.

Yanks and their crazy language 😄

Too late for me, I'm at work at 7am

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Concourses are packed. Loads of Villa fans posting on socials.

ah thats good then, i don't login to my social media anymore, i used to be part of all the villa groups on there and remember championship days when people would stream the game from the stands..great effort from the fans by sounds of it

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

Yanks and their crazy language 😄

Too late for me, I'm at work at 7am

Yeah get to bed mate, if you have sky showcase or the sports channel it’s on, set it to record n catch it tmrw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Don’t think this guy is making stuff up, he’s at the stadium and shared vids too, shown the state of the weather in earlier tweets.

I'm seeing crowds slowly filtering in. It's probs going to take a good 20 mins or more if there's several thousand. Only looks a hundred or so in the ground from the camera angle on optus channel 4

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah get to bed mate, if you have sky showcase or the sports channel it’s on, set it to record n catch it tmrw.

Sadly I have iptv on phone, if it starts in 20 I will catch it and nod off 3 minutes into the game 😄

Â