F: Fulham USA: Thurs July 27 00:00

ender4

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Do we have any word on when Bailey will be available for selection? I assume he's not playing as he was so recently involved in international games but it would also be good for him to play before the Newcastle game kicks off the prem season. 

He joins up with the squad in America tomorrow (Thursday).

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Do we have any word on when Bailey will be available for selection? I assume he's not playing as he was so recently involved in international games but it would also be good for him to play before the Newcastle game kicks off the prem season. 

Last thing I saw, said he'd be back with us tomorrow i think.

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Why not have a look at Marschall, We learn absolutely nothing from Olsen starting 

Not only does playing get Olsen used to starting games in Emery's system, it also puts him in the shop window for other teams if we're actively trying to sell.  

Edited by KMitch

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Anybody else have a severe dislike of tom cairney? His comment after we lost to them in the playoff final " football was the real winner today" has boiled my piss ever since

Wasn't aware but he's now dead to me 

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Not only does playing get Olsen used to starting games in Emery's system, it also puts him in the shop window for other teams if we're actively trying to sell.  

The reality is, Once they see him, it also takes him out of the shop window. 

• Sad 1

Interesting tidbit, there might be more Fulham fans in the USA than there are Villa supporters.  They've had more American internationals play for them over the years than any other European club and have gained a lot of fans here because of it.  

• Thanks 1

Could these friendlies be a “last chance saloon” for Olsen?

I hope so, step up now and sort yourself out… otherwise GTFO.

The nerves and anxiety he tends to bring are so frustrating… can he finally overcome them?

Â