F: Fulham USA: Thurs July 27 00:00

ender4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

This is on Sky Showcase which is free to all Sky customers, so you don’t need Sports to watch/record it :) (Sky Channel 106)

I imagine some VTers are thinking 'oh, if only we had some kind of special lucky mascot for this match. To bring us some good luck against these badgers... '  🙄

image.png.1023c7374086321e403d42ddadeb0bc2.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, robby b said:

I imagine some VTers are thinking 'oh, if only we had some kind of special lucky mascot for this match. To bring us some good luck against these badgers... '  🙄

image.png.1023c7374086321e403d42ddadeb0bc2.png

It’s the Fulham Badger! He’s at it again!!

• Haha 1

I stayed up Sunday night to watch but think I’ll miss this one. Have to be up and gone at 6 in the morning. 

I’d like to see Diaby, Pau and Tielemans start. I always think the second half of these games is harder to make an impression with all the subs and positional changes happening. Couthino needs mins too so keen to see him start too. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Is there likely to be a stream for this? Haven’t got sky. 

I haven’t checked it out fully, but I think you can do a 7 day free trial of Now TV and that has access to Sky Showcase… something to look in to maybe? 

• Thanks 1

I'm tempted to stay up and watch cos last night, 2 stupid bastard cats were having a face off on my front lawn and woke me up, so at least if I'm awake watching it and they start again, I can go out and lob some water at them. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm tempted to stay up and watch cos last night, 2 stupid bastard cats were having a face off on my front lawn and woke me up, so at least if I'm awake watching it and they start again, I can go out and lob some water at them. 

"You bloody cats! Get off my lawn!"

Doctor Dolittle

(He talks to the animals).

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Remember when all anyone could talk about in the media was us “doing a Fulham” … what a strange time that was!?

Hopefully we do Fulham tonight. 

Â