F: Fulham USA: Thurs July 27 00:00

ender4

2 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Vinicius getting hardcore bullied by Konsa and Carlos tonight.

I fear for anyone who trifles with Diego. It appears he will bite your nose off rather quickly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I fear for anyone who trifles with Diego. It appears he will bite your nose off rather quickly.

Seems to be growing in confidence as game goes on.

Got a great passing and accuracy range as well!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Every time he goes for a challenge, Diego looks like he's trying to foul the opponent. I fear pens.

I think it's understandable as a worry. He's still very much a new player for us, too. We don't really know him that well. I have a hunch he's aware of what he's doing and he plays a fine line, but maybe I'm naive.

A touch disjointed up front until the pen, after which we were in full control. Defence looks solid and we started to look quite fluent towards the end of the half. Shame Cam didn't score, he did brilliantly to win the pen in the first place. Another decent performance from Philogene and nice finish. 

Pretty dull half. I'm glad I didn't go to Orlando to watch that. (Also glad I didn't have to put up with Florida summertime weather.)

Diego much better and Kamara a little better than their poor performances last time.

Konsa plays RB much differently than Cash but can get the job done. I see no urgent need to buy a RB. (Of course, if the right one came available...)

JPB is going to force his way into plans. Nice assist from Digne.

Tielemans and Buendia quiet. (See below.) Pau too.

Olsen had one stray pass but improved.

I don't want to judge him on 45 minutes, but Archer didn't seem very composed. He certainly shouldn't be our penalty taker. JPB seems more confident.

Fulham are a frustrating team to play against. They hold possession well and swarm you in midfield with 7 players near the ball. Buendia in particular did not get much space. I think we need to try switching the field quickly in the second half. There's plenty of space on the opposite side if you can move it fast enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grantholtgolazo said:

they’re not even attempting to fix the audio on the peacock feed. I don’t miss the commentary just want game sounds 

We're being spared Steven Warnock's expert analysis, so overall I'd rather have silence.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

they’re not even attempting to fix the audio on the peacock feed. I don’t miss the commentary just want game sounds 

Refresh your stream. It fixed my issues. 

• Thanks 2

Â