Pau Torres

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I think Konsa is the one to play with him in a highline. Yes we lose much by Mings presence but even Mings needed Konsa’s pace. 
I think we need to be more careful against the top teams, especially away from home.

Bro mings is way quicker in recovery than Konsa. Konsa is very fast in a straight line but he's not agile and slow turning. 

58 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm almost positive Jean Makoun at Old Trafford in 2010 is second. That was the most passes I seen from a Villa player in one game before Saturday 

I'm confused why he didn't succeed here to this day

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Main thing is the errors are fixable andI trust him and Unai will work on that. I think Mings next to him is the huge loss and maybe just needs organisation and leadership

Vidic for example struggled when he moved to the Premier League, so did Jaap Stam for a bit

7 hours ago, spiezels said:

Him and mings together would have been absolutely colossal. 

Konsa has been unbelievable so far this season IMO. Long way off of course, but I don't see him dropping out of the "best XI" too often.

Wonder if we'd have Mings or Torres on the right of the central two? I think Mings may be better on the left as he can look after the flank defensively. Putting Torres out left behind a super advanced full back could expose him a bit.

Edited by Tomaszk

14 hours ago, Xela said:

If he was that player, he wouldn't be playing for us! :) 

Said the same about Watkins many times as well. If we was a clinical finisher he would be at Real Madrid or City unfortunately. We have to accept player limitations sometimes otherwise we wouldn't be battling for European scraps we would be winning the tournaments.

• Like 1

He was good, made some great blocks, tackles and interceptions and one random stray pass in the first few mins aside, on the ball as excellent as ever.

There was one big crunching sliding tackle in the 2nd half in particular that was pretty vital as if he lost it Chelsea would have been in, so nice to see he can get stuck in if needed.

• Like 4

Just now, andym said:

He was good, made some great blocks, tackles and interceptions and one random stray pass in the first few mins aside, on the ball as excellent as ever.

There was one big crunching sliding tackle in the 2nd half in particular that was pretty vital as if he lost it Chelsea would have been in, so nice to see he can get stuck in if needed.

Yeah. I winced when he flew in for that tbh! Made it though.

26 minutes ago, andym said:

Completely went for it and took out the man too. Needed that aggression from him!

Â