Pau Torres

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yep. no one gives a shit about us. spurs returned to pre season training today - that's a much bigger story despite us finishing above them

let it continue i say...happy to stay under the radar

I’m not sure we can be too critical, it’s been absolute radio silence from the club. Criticise the media if they don’t report it when we actually announce it (which I’m starting to think will be about a day before the season starts).

18 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Besides. Our medicals seem to consist of a bit of poking and prodding. If anyrhing is holding it up it will be Pau complaining about the inane questions he has to answer for the tv interview

I heard that you were playing a round at The Belfry last night and again this morning, did you bring your own clubs with you? ;) 

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I’ve just been told that  Paul Torres has just passed Heston Services, and should be with us very soon.

East or West bound? :D

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

giphy.gif

I was toying with the idea of using size 70 font. 

Tbh i'm just bored. Work is boring. When VT is boring as well then I'm forced to resort to interacting with my coworkers.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Torres will be announced once the publishing rights for "China in your hands" have been cleared.

Oh s***. Those will be prised out of Carol Decker's cold dead hands. Signing is as good as cancelled. Oh GOD!

Â