Pau Torres

Delphinho123

FC Bayern will probably not sign another central defender after Kim Min-jae. There was consideration with Pau Torres, but the focus is now on other positions. Specifically, the club is working on the transfers of Kyle Walker and Harry Kane. @SPORT1

Villarreal have received an offer from Aston Villa for Torres. FC Bayern is informed about this, but does not plan to step in. Exciting: Wesley Fofana (Chelsea FC) was also recently offered to FCB. Thomas Tuchel knows and appreciates him. But he's too expensive. @SPORT1

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

FC Bayern will probably not sign another central defender after Kim Min-jae. There was consideration with Pau Torres, but the focus is now on other positions. Specifically, the club is working on the transfers of Kyle Walker and Harry Kane. @SPORT1

Villarreal have received an offer from Aston Villa for Torres. FC Bayern is informed about this, but does not plan to step in. Exciting: Wesley Fofana (Chelsea FC) was also recently offered to FCB. Thomas Tuchel knows and appreciates him. But he's too expensive. @SPORT1

That's genuinely huge, given how Kerry Hau has been the journalist pushing the Torres to Bayern interest. 

• Like 1

If we land him, I'd say it was pure Emery pull. Has to be the deciding factor without CL football on offer.

So UE x CL = oh my giddy aunt.

Let's hope.

Incidentally, I heard Leeds were in for him but he didn't want to be known as T'Pau...

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I place value in a Fab tap in.  He may not get the scoops him self but when he doesn't take risks so when he posts, you know it's definitely on.

exactly this. same as percy and ornstein. they won't ever speculate.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I place value in a Fab tap in.  He may not get the scoops him self but when he doesn't take risks so when he posts, you know it's definitely on.

As much as he can be a bit annoying, you’re right. At the end of the day he’s still the journalist everyone listens to. Same with Ornstein.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I place value in a Fab tap in.  He may not get the scoops him self but he doesn't take risks so when he posts, you know it's definitely on.

Yeah exactly, it's what you want from a reporter really.

Â