Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If we had just won we would be in would have been lovely to relax last few games.

Its just not the Villa way.

Edited by jasoncb
  • Like 3

Need Liverpool to add 2-3 goals. Then Spurs will need 9 points from their last three matches which includes Man City which is not happening.

End of the day, if spurs lose this we’re even MORE likely to get top 4 than we were last week. 

Despite us losing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, richp999 said:

Dont think i've ever enjoyed watching liverpool win before.

Can I be honest and say I quite enjoy watching Liverpool, they're nearly always entertaining

• Like 2

Just to be honest, I was starting to fear today that maybe we just simply aren't ready for champions league football. I was starting to think about how possibly it could do us more harm than good.

But then I revisited that thinking, and I think that's just Villa Imposter Syndrome. Maybe some of our players have it, too, and it's not necessarily a terrible thing. But the fact is, we may not get this opportunity again for DECADES. Whether we're "ready" or not how can we not try to seize this historic chance?

Yes, we may sneak our way into a powerful league and need to find a way to level up a bit more, but not going for it with everything we can possibly strive with seems like leaving money on the table, right?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

Wait, so cl is sealed if city beat spurs 😱

Dude, you do not speak the words. When we will people understand????

Do not say the words.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Wouldn't want to rely on goal difference with how we played today and the way Liverpool are playing , their rampant. 

Edited by tinker

Darararararara…..diddldldl 🎵🎵🎵

That’s the Champions League theme for the deaf ones in here. Yeeeeeeahhh!!!!