Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

19 minutes ago, sne said:

3 points and extended our GD with 1 towards Spurs despite them playing at home to Luton while we had a difficult game against Wolves. Can't be unhappy about that.

Yeah I would say that that was one of our typically banana skin games successfully navigated (Brentford I would argue is the other). 

Spurs I think still have two in West Ham and Chelsea.

• Like 1

Really good win in a derby and vs a notorious bogey team. Unlikely to get anything v city but next focus is Brentford and need to deliver another controlled performance. 

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Really good win in a derby and vs a notorious bogey team. Unlikely to get anything v city but next focus is Brentford and need to deliver another controlled performance. 

I actually think we get something at citeh, have done for a while

Only 8 to go and we are in an amazing position. Getting 4 points from those last 2 matches is massive considering everything. Let’s hope Utd slip up tonight.

• Like 1

Great three points.

Now looking forward to the next two hours of "OMG MAN UNITED ARE ONLY 9 POINTS OFF US WHAT A TOTAL DISGRACE" etc.

Bit of pressure on them now with us and Spurs winning.

The annoying thing is that Man U could easily go and win their remaining 9 in a row, and it probably wouldn’t be that surprising. Even if we get lucky and they only manage to draw tonight, they could still do serious damage with 8 remaining. So for me they are a concern still and will be until it is mathematically impossible for them to go above us. I’m praying that is achieved before the last game of the season. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Tayls said:

The annoying thing is that Man U could easily go and win their remaining 9 in a row, and it probably wouldn’t be that surprising. Even if we get lucky and they only manage to draw tonight, they could still do serious damage with 8 remaining. So for me they are a concern still and will be until it is mathematically impossible for them to go above us. I’m praying that is achieved before the last game of the season. 

We could easily win our remaining eight games. I've taken what you've had too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Its boring at this stage mate

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Its boring at this stage mate

Oh dear. it’s a forum for people to share opinions. As a long term reputable poster you should be aware of that? Disappointing. 

7 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Oh dear. it’s a forum for people to share opinions. As a long term reputable poster you should be aware of that? Disappointing. 

Well not when you are constantly negative for no reason and creating incredible scenarios like United winning 9 in a row to be more negative

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

United getting out played again.

We all know what that means 

Yep. Playing crap, other team hit post, will probably have a disallowed goal. Somehow still be 0-0 till the 85th and they'll get some shitty goal to win it