Marco Asensio

wishywashy

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Romano still says it's a two way race. John Townley doesn't know sh*t and is jumping the gun.

(Although he may end up being right). 

It's 50/50. Just like Januzaj. 

8 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

These are the kind of signings that the biggest clubs in the world make. Its a world of private jets and sunshine. Not the spaghetti junction and shababs

MWARLEY, I normally love your posts but you're underestimating Birmingham. We are regularly voted as the top city in the UK to visit (London doesn't come close). We even come in the top ten of worldwide tourist recommendations, and we are also currently number one on the"vibrant city" list!

Let's not be so quick to join the list of the woeful cliched journalists who regular reach for out of date hackneyed labels.

• Like 2

Something we should've learned by now, over past few seasons, we seem to keep cards close to our chest and the 1st time we'll know is when Villa announce it. I used to get drawn into the 'ITK's' and what they'd put out, not so much now, not with us anyway.

UTV

• Like 3

Just now, villabromsgrove said:

MWARLEY, I normally love your posts but you're underestimating Birmingham. We are regularly voted as the top city in the UK to visit (London doesn't come close). We even come in the top ten of worldwide tourist recommendations, and we are also currently number one on the"vibrant city" list!

Let's not be so quick to join the list of the woeful cliched journalists who regular reach for out of date hackneyed labels.

It was more brummie sarcasm mate. Its sort of true but we all know the first time he sits down and has a fish lazeez then the deal is done done done. I love my city , but for a superstar and his ex pr missus Paris is a more attractive proposition to live. The events to be seen at and all that non football bollox. If he had kids then it might be different. Because we have West Mids Safari Park and Drayton Manor . 

I am gutted as i thought the chance of playing for Emery in the best league in the world would be something he would be really up for. 

Lets just hope John Townley is just regurgitating the Madrid media for clicks. 

4 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

We’re a 6/10 in the nightclub, trying to go home with some 8/10’s and 9/10’s, it’s going to take some graft, and we are going to get a fair share of no’s, but make no mistake - when all is said and done, we’ll be getting some! 

For every Felix there will be a Kamara. We showed a bit of leg, sweet talked him and then took him home and blew his back doors off. 

• Haha 1

Â