Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Said in one of the other threads before I'd love it if part of the 150 year anniversary saw them release say 10 special edition historical classic kits (I know the UA away won't be considered classic) as part of a 150 range 

Theyd sell like hot cakes 

The three stripes being shoulder only was introduced this year I think and I'd guess with sleeve sponsors it's here to stay, the logo has also changed they've lost the "Adidas" this year 

Ooh… I do think Adidas are probably one of the best to come up with a “special edition” kind of kit… to mark that anniversary… now I’m even more excited 😂

A shame about the effing badge though!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chine said:

I wonder what the reaction will be when it’s Lonsdale or Sondico ?, huge queues down sports direct ! Everyone wearing around town

😍

Huge news in ways that will massively boost our profile. Bigger the kits, we will have quality stuff to wear outside of match shirts. What an exciting time for us. 

Adidas is great. Huge manufacturer of sporting goods.

I still hope we can collab with the Kardashians at some point though to really give us that global exposure that we need. 

• Shocked 1

Underrated part of all this is...properly fitting Villa kits. Mind-blowing concept of shirts fitting true-to-size. I don't have to buy 2 sizes up just in case the manufacturer thinks I'm built like Michael Phelps anymore. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Oh, sweet mercy.

FINALLY! I've waited my whole life for this.

Sort of like me waiting for a Jamaican Villan to join 😂😎

Dreams do come true!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Only thing ruining that for me is the sponsor logo ...

Wait until you see it with the badge designed by a blind cubscout 

• Haha 1