Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 8 of 10

Demitri_C

If they are fit enough I'd go with Kamara in midfield and move McGinn to the right. Carlos for Konsa (he's been fine) and move Konsa at RB instead of Young although I thinks Konsa is really too weak on the ball to play there.

Really don't want Traore or Bailey starting.

50 minutes ago, sne said:

If they are fit enough I'd go with Kamara in midfield and move McGinn to the right. Carlos for Konsa (he's been fine) and move Konsa at RB instead of Young although I thinks Konsa is really too weak on the ball to play there.

Really don't want Traore or Bailey starting.

Kamara is a must start. About 10 minutes today and hopefully full week of training. Would give Luiz and McGinn more licence to push forward and those two combined for a very nice second down there on NYD.

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Fans to turn atmosphere to be toxic 

Away end? They were chanting "Levy out" non stop at Anfield when 3-0 down.

We need to be on the frontfoot in this from the start. It worked v Newcastle as Ollie should've scored after a minute and we simply have to take risks in our play now.

Newcastle and Liverpool did and both were at least 3-0 up in first 15 minutes v Spurs.

• Like 1

Martinez

Konsa.    Carlos.       Mings.      Digne

McGinn.   Kamara.     Luiz.        Buendia

Coutinho

Watkins

I'm more confident for this game than I was for Wolves, Wolves just had the feel of one of those games where we were going to slip up, over confidence from some fans because they lost 6-0 last week, I know that shouldn't have an effect on the players, but it's always the games where fans are over confident about in which we struggle.

Plus the fact that they had just lost 6-0 was always going to make them extra determined today, often you see it a team gets thrashed one week and then next week comes back with a positive result.

Plus before today they weren't technically safe, relegation was very unlikely but they needed to make sure they got a win from us or Everton to make absolutey sure, as other two games left for them are Arsenal and Man Utd away, so needed three points asap.

And shouldn't underestimate how much beating us means to them as well, there were so many factors that meant today was going to be a very difficult game, another important one is that Wolves haven't actually been in bad form this year

Spurs will be difficult too, but we've had a few defeats now, which was always a chance would happen at some point, but now those defeats are out of the way feels like we're due a win again.

• Like 1

I hear we won't be wearing white shorts for this one, preferring the Bermuda style. 

And flip flops instead of boots. 

• Haha 2