"The Terrace View" - Upper Holte Lounge

OutByEaster?

Not everyone on the waitlist had received these. I imagine they've sent out a few.

I was 23,000 in the queue in April at the update (I joined in May 2022). And I've not received the email.

Could be worth the club clarifying whether those who don't take their spot with The Terrace View still keep their front-of-the-waiting-list spot for the next batch that opens...would be quite harsh if the only opportunity people got was for the £1600 ticket and then booted to the back of the queue

Edited by HalfTimePost

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Not everyone on the waitlist had received these. I imagine they've sent out a few.

I was 23,000 in the queue in April at the update (I joined in May 2022). And I've not received the email.

Could be worth the club clarifying whether those who don't take their spot with The Terrace View still keep their front-of-the-waiting-list spot for the next batch that opens...would be quite harsh if the only opportunity people got was for the £1600 ticket and then booted to the back of the queue

I saw a post earlier from @alreadyexists I think that said they wouldn't lose their waiting list spot

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I saw a post earlier from @alreadyexists I think that said they wouldn't lose their waiting list spot

Yeah this doesn’t count as a “strike” so it’s an offer but doesn’t affect anything by the looks of it. 
Not that the bloody website will let me buy it even if I wanted to.

30 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think I was 7000ish last time they emailed me

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah this doesn’t count as a “strike” so it’s an offer but doesn’t affect anything by the looks of it. 
Not that the bloody website will let me buy it even if I wanted to.

Transfer the cash to me and I'll give it a go for ya 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Transfer the cash to me and I'll give it a go for ya 

That’s jolly kind of you, just send me your bank acc number and sort code and I’ll send it right over 

• Haha 1

On 13/07/2023 at 21:25, AlwaysAVFC said:

With half of those supporters who participated in our survey interested in a new enhanced fan experience in the Holte End, we've focused on providing a host of benefits, including much-improved Wi-Fi connectivity, club legend appearances, welcome and half-time beverage, self-service food/drink ordering, matchday entertainment, programme and lanyard and much more.

Wow

Just out of interest, did anyone (or anyone you know) actually manage to buy this? So far, on here, twitter and every villa fan I know, no one seems to have been able to buy it…

Edited by alreadyexists

11 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Wow

Yeah but the survey didn't sound like they were going to make an exclusive area for an extra £500.

Just sounded like a nice seating area in the standard concourse with some benches and stuff.

45 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah but the survey didn't sound like they were going to make an exclusive area for an extra £500.

Just sounded like a nice seating area in the standard concourse with some benches and stuff.

I think that's what the "wow" was for.

How the club had used the responses to justify their actions, despite what you've said above. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Just out of interest, did anyone (or anyone you know) actually manage to buy this? So far, on here, twitter and every villa fan I know, no one seems to have been able to buy it…

Got as far as picking seat and adding to basket and through to check out.

Didn’t buy as my daughter can’t afford the £1,560 just yet.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

It's only showing as 1* less seat available than when I posted on Thursday. Sales going well!

*3, not sure if they just sold a couple or I made a mistake

I’ve been trying to buy it since I got the email at 18:05 yesterday and it’s been unavailable since then… just takes me to a waiting list page 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess it’s not meant to be…

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve been trying to buy it since I got the email at 18:05 yesterday and it’s been unavailable since then… just takes me to a waiting list page 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess it’s not meant to be…

That's the correct page, it just has the Terrace on there if you are logged in and eligible. It seems like a few have had the email but haven't been changed to eligible on the system so its not letting them. I'd get in touch with Villa if you want them.

They are selling a bit this morning with more on the waiting list being told they can buy one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

I'm now getting the option to buy it from that waiting list page.

Now I'm just going to stare at the £1560 in my basket for an hour questioning if I have lost the plot yet, especially since I definitely can't make the first two home games this season.

Edited by Rich_H
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Exactly my point mate. Even with the biased survey design, only 50% of people voted in favour, and they're using that as justification.

This was obviously happening either way, asking fans about it was a formality

• Like 1

It’s a really tough one for those deliberating on buying a seat, if I was a fan who had been on the waiting list for a while I would probably bite the bullet and stick it on a credit card and try to pay it off in a couple of months but then again I don’t have many responsibilities.

it was awful how the club choose to interpret those survey results though, this is definitely what no one in the holte end envisioned when they heard about this 

• Like 3

Â