"The Terrace View" - Upper Holte Lounge

OutByEaster?

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

A cheese room and unlimited balti pies.

In all seriousness, I'd be more inclined to pay the £480 if that was true!

@Talldarkandransome I believe it includes one drink pre-match, one drink at half time, a programme and a lanyard. Halve the cost and just include the couple of drinks and I might have been interested.

Edited by brommy
Punctuation.
  • Like 2

It includes, your own personal butler for the duration of the game, unlimited canapes and champagne while you can watch the great unwashed Holte end fans swearing and singing from the comfort of your plush heated padded seat...

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Out of interest, what does this include

The Terrace View offers a new and improved matchday experience for Villa fans, with extended access to the Holte End and exclusive outdoor terrace pre, during and post-match, new bars and kiosks, enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity, HD screens showing match highlights and much more.

With half of those supporters who participated in our survey interested in a new enhanced fan experience in the Holte End, we've focused on providing a host of benefits, including much-improved Wi-Fi connectivity, club legend appearances, welcome and half-time beverage, self-service food/drink ordering, matchday entertainment, programme and lanyard and much more.

39 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

£82 per game then, that's London levels of cheap,

Actually when you put it like that - middle of Trinity is £60 a game, average ticket at Spurs stadium is £83 a game.  

Basically £71 a game if you would have bought 2 pints anyway. 

13 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

The Terrace View offers a new and improved matchday experience for Villa fans, with extended access to the Holte End and exclusive outdoor terrace pre, during and post-match, new bars and kiosks, enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity, HD screens showing match highlights and much more.

With half of those supporters who participated in our survey interested in a new enhanced fan experience in the Holte End, we've focused on providing a host of benefits, including much-improved Wi-Fi connectivity, club legend appearances, welcome and half-time beverage, self-service food/drink ordering, matchday entertainment, programme and lanyard and much more.

Half of a small sample survey in which it wasn't clearly said that we are ripping out half your space to keep the great unwashed out? Epic levels of bs by the club there.

• Thanks 1

I just got an email saying my season ticket waiting list place is now available for the Terrace View… I went to look at prices etc online and it only lets me rejoin the waiting list… so I am assuming it’s sold out in 35mins since I got that email?

It does also say that this won’t count as one of my season tickets strikes, so I’ve still got 3 left I guess 

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I just got an email saying my season ticket waiting list place is now available for the Terrace View… I went to look at prices etc online and it only lets me rejoin the waiting list… so I am assuming it’s sold out in 35mins since I got that email?

It does also say that this won’t count as one of my season tickets strikes, so I’ve still got 3 left I guess 

IMG_4072.jpeg

55 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I clicked on about 2 minutes after receiving the email and it didn’t give me the option to buy so I think it’s more likely a broken link than a sell out. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rich_H said:

I clicked on about 2 minutes after receiving the email and it didn’t give me the option to buy so I think it’s more likely a broken link than a sell out. 

Ah thanks dude… maybe they’ll sort that out. 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So season tickets have sold out and they're now selling this as a season ticket option for people who didn't buy season tickets? Thus reducing general sale tickets for non rich people?

I think you have to be on the ST waiting list to be offered this nugget. And if they don't get rid of them that way they will be added as a matchday option for members and poss general sale

Â