"The Terrace View" - Upper Holte Lounge

OutByEaster?

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

Seems I've joined the Terrace View club. 

Didn't buy my season ticket by 5.00 and by 9.00 there were no tickets anywhere😡😡

After a convoluted buying process I've managed to get a couple of TV tickets. Very expensive mistake.

Still, I suppose I can buy a few prawn sandwiches.

Anyone who boos me I'm going to waive my lower Holte season ticket in their face. 

On the prawns m’lord, on the prawns! 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, tinker said:

We need a bigger ground to ease the pressure on ticket prices and allow space for more prawn sandwiches to be served, its that simple.

There were 12 Terrace View tickets unsold for the last match, therefore the obvious conclusion is that there are no more Villa fans in existence who want to watch a Villa match.  

We actually need a smaller ground with 12 less seats.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

After a convoluted buying process I've managed to get a couple of TV tickets. Very expensive mistake.

No need to buy - the prawns are included!

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Didn't buy my season ticket by 5.00 and by 9.00 there were no tickets anywhere😡😡

Anyone who boos me I'm going to waive my lower Holte season ticket in their face. 

BOOOOOOOOOOO

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Well you did only have a few days to get your ticket, it's not like you were given 45 mins and a shit app... don't forget to hide ya lanyard though, I'll still boooooooo ya

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, sidcow said:

I don't recognise you any more.

😭

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, sidcow said:

Places @sidcow on ignore 

Turns back on screen and tuts and sneers 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, sidcow said:

🎶Where were you when we were sh*t🎶

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Are they though? I didn’t think Terrace View gives you food as part of the package, that’s the Lower Grounds isn’t it?

You are correct. Includes two pints, a programme and the much coveted lanyard!🥰

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sidcow said:

9 **** notifications all of them taking the piss out of me spending a **** ton of money buy tickets I should have had for £30. What's wrong with you people? 

That Take that song said never forget where you come from. You clearly have 🙄

no need to ask who you will be voting for in the election

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Woooooah. Shots fired from FollyFoot.

The boy @Sidcow might have to return his tickets at this rate. Or set them on at the Holte End steps as a symbol he's back with the masses.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

47 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Woooooah. Shots fired from FollyFoot.

The boy @Sidcow might have to return his tickets at this rate. Or set them on at the Holte End steps as a symbol he's back with the masses.

allenxandria-posh-allen.gif

• Haha 1

Â