Protesting

VILLAMARV

In the old days, secondary picketing could get quite interesting, especially when the SPG turned up, or the kettling started with horses.

Protesting against the Iraq war didn't make any difference, and Blair got to play Herod.

A lot of protests these days are treated like they are government-approved.

It's got people talking about the issue again. No one was harmed, and won't exactly cost much to repair the damage. I love snooker, but I care more about the long term impact that fossil fuels are having on Earth. Good on them. Also, it was only Perry v Milkins, so done everyone a favour really. 

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Personally, if that means Snooker balls move away from dirty plastic resin, and back to good old ivory then I am all for it.

They should do like they do in football, keep creating new ones every season. More dip and swerve, force the players to keep adapting. Get Nike or Adidas involved, they’ll sort it.

7 hours ago, Rich192 said:

It's got people talking about the issue again. No one was harmed, and won't exactly cost much to repair the damage. I love snooker, but I care more about the long term impact that fossil fuels are having on Earth. Good on them. Also, it was only Perry v Milkins, so done everyone a favour really. 

Yes, good on them for committing crimes such as mischief to the snooker table

there's our way where you let protestors block a road , cause carnage in the surrounding area whilst the police give them all a cuddle and blanket 

or the French way way you crack a few heads and drag the dipshits off the street  

Vive la France!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

there's our way where you let protestors block a road , cause carnage in the surrounding area whilst the police give them all a cuddle and blanket 

or the French way way you crack a few heads and drag the dipshits off the street  

Vive la France!

And it must work; because of those consequences, the french are famous for their reluctance to protest

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And it must work; because of those consequences, the french are famous for their reluctance to protest

French are always gonna French :) 

12 hours ago, Rich192 said:

Ooh I don't know about that. Recover a full length table for that level of competition AND at short notice ?

I reckon quite a few grand. Just add it on to that student's uni debt.

• Like 2

Â