Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

World class from Barnes to take that ball down, the goal from there was superb, great play from him. Other than that we have been all over them, some of our forward play was superb just a final ball missing or a bit of luck. 

Our ball retention, at the back has been great. Midfield has played well. Just missing a bit of luck and a moment of class. How anyone could say Leicester have been the better team is unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

"Birmingham born Aston Villa fan Leander Dendoncker, who has been at the club since turning 3, is hoping to make his first professional start from the bench today. His brother, also from Erdington, Jhon Duran joins him as a substitute, having already made 300 Premier League appearances for the club"

That made me lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

We don't deserve a point here, our goal was an obvious handball, and theirs was a beauty, so I'm happy with the result so far. A difficult game for us, hard to predict.

There was a handball? I didn’t see that

1 minute ago, tinker said:

World class from Barnes to take that ball down, the goal from there was superb, great play from him. Other than that we have been all over them, some of our forward play was superb just a final ball missing or a bit of luck. 

Our ball retention, at the back has been great. Midfield has played well. Just missing a bit of luck and a moment of class. How anyone could say Leicester have been the better team is unbelievable. 

Yeah we were undone by a moment of individual brilliance. I still think we’ve got enough to win this

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Those saying chambers at right back - he has no pace! I’d get Duran on for Bailey ASAP and switch Buendia with Ramsey!

Yeah Chambers will get slaughtered by Barnes. Young still needs to come off though. I’d switch Konsa to RB, and is Carlos is ready for 45 then him and a Mings at CB