Project B6

wedge

On 07/03/2023 at 10:54, sidcow said:

What happened to Brigada 1874 then?  A bit odd to proclaim yourself as an ultra dedicated obsessed fan group then just disappear🤔

Thats them Brigada 1874...I thought they was called  the dougal fusiliers, don't know where i got that from, I think it was in their chant.

It was a great little group of fans.

• Like 1

Started following Project B6 on Twitter.

What a super initiative and fair play to those involved for volunteering their time to try and make Villa Park look and feel better on matchday.

If people get behind them it would be great to see some of their suggested displays become a reality.

There's a Paul McGrath one I saw that would be a favourite of mine..would be even better if we could invite him over to the game where we choose to display it

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure that the atmosphere in those 93 minutes was affected by the goals that hadn't happened yet.

A dubious goal and then a goal that doesn't happen without the prior dubious goal at that. Absolutely mad to call it a battering.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just on this one, because I've heard a few people start to describe that game this way - it was 2-2 after 93 minutes.

I'm not sure that the atmosphere in those 93 minutes was affected by the goals that hadn't happened yet.

Thats fair comment.....but there was huge swathes of the game where Arsenal occupied our territory.....that may have affected the atmosphere.

They dominated the ball, and that can have a nervy/ edgy effect on the crowd.

Throw a few beach balls into the stands, have an area at Villa Park  where our fans who travel away are situated close to each other , once one area starts singing its infectious.

Speed the bar service up before kick off and at half time. 

22 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The first two banners for anyone under the age of 35 would have no clue what they are on about.

You really think that anyone under the age of 35 has no idea about Paul McGrath & Atkinson's goal vs Wimbledon? Not sure about that. And if they don't, so what?

FWIW, I think they look absolutely incredible.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, wedge said:

Some of the tifo ideas PB6 have posted today give me goosebumps. I know it's illegal at the moment but imagine these on a big European night at VP with claret and blue smoke filling the air! I've donated again, the more fan-funded displays the better in my opinion!

Project B6 website for fan donations

tifo 3.jpg

tifo 2.jpg

tifo 1.jpg

I hate them tbh.

Not only are they cheap and gimmicky, they're also boring and pointless. Don't see how they improve atmosphere. They're just - there.

• Like 2

Just now, est1874 said:

I hate them tbh.

Not only are they cheap and gimmicky, they're also boring and pointless. Don't see how they improve atmosphere. They're just - there.

I know. 

And these claret and blue shirts everywhere. What's the point. Just wear a winter coat, no need to do anything more to get the sense that something special is happening here.

On a serious note, if it was up to me, Villa Park would look like a massive claret and blue smoke filled drum beating flag waving army.

I don't understand the opposition to doing something extra within one stand. If you don't like it, just sit in the upper trinity, have your pie and sit down. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mic09 said:

I know. 

And these claret and blue shirts everywhere. What's the point. Just wear a winter coat, no need to do anything more to get the sense that something special is happening here.

On a serious note, if it was up to me, Villa Park would look like a massive claret and blue smoke filled drum beating flag waving army.

I don't understand the opposition to doing something extra within one stand. If you don't like it, just sit in the upper trinity, have your pie and sit down. 

No opposition to do something extra, they just look shite 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

The first two banners for anyone under the age of 35 would have no clue what they are on about.

I’m under 35 (for the next few months at least 😄). Paul McGrath is the reason I support this club. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

You really think that anyone under the age of 35 has no idea about Paul McGrath & Atkinson's goal vs Wimbledon? Not sure about that. And if they don't, so what?

FWIW, I think they look absolutely incredible.

If we going to make a big statement then why don't we look forward to the future for once, rather than memories that are over 30 years old? We constantly get criticized that we are living in the past by other supporters. This would be the equivalent of having a big banner of Peter McParland in the mid 90's.

3 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Yeah, looks class.

The Project B6 offerings above look like they've been designed on MS Paint

I'm sure it would look much better with a filled claret and blue stand 

Â