Project B6

wedge

If anyone has got any pictures of this feel free to post them, I couldn't as I was underneath one of said cards  🤣

Project B6 deserve huge credit again, with the club behind them and everyone buying in this is hopefully only a start of things to come, tifos/displays for European nights at Villa Park could be special.

On 26/05/2023 at 19:46, Wainy316 said:

Looks like there will be a Lower Holte card display too

• Like 3

On 29/05/2023 at 17:15, Condimentalist said:

Wasn't there yesterday but it looked good on the TV. Enjoying Project B6's work a lot. 

Would be great to do that in claret and blue balloons. I’d love to see balloons back at Villa Park again. Memories of such great days!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, maqroll said:

Does a Project B6 representative post in this thread?

I've DM'd them on Twitter as I follow them to see if they fancy sending one to us!

• 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Shame I missed the tribute and torch display due to horrendous ticketing issues outside north stand upper prior to the game.

same at the Holte 

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Shame I missed the tribute and torch display due to horrendous ticketing issues outside north stand upper prior to the game.

If people understood how to tap their phone on the scanner instead of trying to use season cards or folded pieces of paper it wouldn’t be a problem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chasetown Villa said:

If people understood how to tap their phone on the scanner instead of trying to use season cards or folded pieces of paper it wouldn’t be a problem.

Yeah I don’t see what the issue with loading the ticket onto your phone as an NFC ticket is so hard tbh. However I have also noticed that at normal PL games the process takes a long time. It wasn’t like this last season so not sure what’s gone on. But it’s definitely worse for the ECL games 

Â