Biscuits are the True Ambrosia

bickster

The fig roll looks to me like it was once part of an infinitely long fig roll and that what I have is a slice of this magical Uber fig treat.

I want one that's four feet long.

Similarly, I'd quite like an A4 Garibaldi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

These in Milk, White or Dark -

9E4253CC-AC90-4147-AD8F-0A82D527C8D5.thumb.jpeg.b02b201803be07a944ccf17f4a60317b.jpeg

Special mention to Lu Petit and Choco Leibniz, which are amazing. 

The salted caramel (I know, I know) version of these are neither particularly salty or caramelly but they are awesome. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

A solid biscuit, but often served stale and tends to fall apart under pressure. Choco Leibniz a more consistent and versatile performer in my experience 

Served stale? How is this possible?

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

get down your local polskie supermarket for this absolute king of biscuits

Jutrzenka Jezyki Classic Biscuits 140G - Tesco Groceries

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

These:

jezyki-classic-biscuits-jutrzenka-140g.j

And these:

OIP.Br_OrfXmQg52Klgz6jFUVgHaFj?pid=ImgDe

Aren't these like Jaffa cakes? Hardly a biscuit is it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Current favourite:

413vvOfuOmL._SY300_QL70_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&

Aarrghh, here we go.

That’s not a biscuit, it’s a small chocolate bar.

The parameters of what is a biscuit for me lies in the packaging, if they’re individually wrapped, they’re not a biscuit.

edit - although I will add that aside from not being a biscuit, they are banging and I have some in the cupboard.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Aarrghh, here we go.

The parameters of what is a biscuit for me lies in the packaging, if they’re individually wrapped, they’re not a biscuit.

I have done some research on this*.

I offer my evidence for the defence. A penguin is individually wrapped. A penguin is a biscuit bar (source). I see no difference between the McVitie's Gold and the Penguin in this regard. Additionally, if you check McVitie's website, the Gold bar is in their Biscuit Section. 

Any further questions? ;)

*In the last three minutes 

Just now, villa4europe said:

didnt see you'd posted this

Wedhehead-nod GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

have you tried these ones - 

Печенье в шоколаде с кранчами и вишней Jezyki Dark Cherry Goplana, 140 г  Польша - купить по лучшей цене в Украине от компании "Mamadream"

Nope, barely eat biscuits these days with the pregnant wife cutting out sugar (and she was buying everything in that department)

30 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Aarrghh, here we go.

🎶If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our club🎶

<bannedfromHandV looks at the colourful wrapper>

‘I don’t care how tuneful you are, this “club” is a ****ing disgrace and you and every single member should be ashamed.’

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, choffer said:

I have done some research on this*.

I offer my evidence for the defence. A penguin is individually wrapped. A penguin is a biscuit bar (source). I see no difference between the McVitie's Gold and the Penguin in this regard. Additionally, if you check McVitie's website, the Gold bar is in their Biscuit Section. 

Any further questions? ;)

*In the last three minutes 

You can’t just call something a biscuit and it’s therefore a biscuit. I mean Birmingham City call themselves a football club but they’re defo not, for example. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, blandy said:

The top, but it’s barely even chocolate.  They’re not very nice, anyway.  The good biscuits have lemon. Other good biscuits have coconut.  It’s a science fact.

Is there not a American delicacy biscuits and gravy?

Â