Biscuits are the True Ambrosia

bickster

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Coconut is the gravy of biscuits. Evil shit guaranteed to ruin a biscuit

This is the sort of bluster my wife comes out with, coconut improves any biscuit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

My favourite are biscuites with cream in the middle.

I can relate to this as bourbons probably make it into my top five.

And out here in South America I've eaten too many Oreos (original, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry), 4 or 5 some days, oops. :😕They're a bit too nice for my will power.

17 minutes ago, robby b said:

I can relate to this as bourbons probably make it into my top five.

And out here in South America I've eaten too many Oreos (original, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry), 4 or 5 some days, oops. :😕They're a bit too nice for my will power.

I like virtually any biscuites with cream in the middle.

9 hours ago, Risso said:

I have regularly eaten a whole pack of fig rolls by myself. Absolutely delicious.

Shit like this belongs only in the murkiest corners of the dark web.

I get that you probably can't help what you're into, but it's just wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also in the shit biscuit list are these. Never has a tin of biscuits ever been so boring. In every tin there's a biscuit that gets left to last. This is a compilation of the biscuits that get left all in one place

7364f187-e0a9-463d-9e65-da98a17ba0cd.bef

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Also in the shit biscuit list are these. Never has a tin of biscuits ever been so boring. In every tin there's a biscuit that gets left to last. This is a compilation of the biscuits that get left all in one place

This is another incendiary post. These are fantastic biscuits, the Danes know what a biscuit should be. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I find these a bit rich

Â