Midweek Football 13/16 Febuary

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I thought this was supposed to be one of the most hate filled derbies in britain?

Pathetic

They’ll all tell you that, then on new fixtures day Liverpool fans will look to see when they’ve got Man Utd first. 

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

As I said in another thread, Liverpool will qualify for Europe and I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 4th. They will improve and have a game in hand.

Interesting that even if we beat Arsenal we STILL wouldn't be in the top half.

depends how badly we beat Arsenal 😛 

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I thought this was supposed to be one of the most hate filled derbies in britain?

Pathetic

I think it's the game with the most red cards isn't it?

The fans are shit though, too busy noshing each other off for being so scouse

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

We have just lost our last 2 games.

Yes and that's why we haven't managed to get into the top half. I'm beginning to think we won't spend a single minute on the top half this season. Seems everytime we get close we balls it up and the teams above us won't keep slipping up. 

The problem everton have is no goal threat. Its the home form that will have to keep them up. Leeds and us they will be hoping for 6 points. If we don't match their effort we will come a cropper.

Tonight waa a mismatch in terms of attacks but I expected more from their midfield players like onanah who was brilliant against arsenal.

• Like 1

I thought to be fair to them liverpool pressed and countered as a team really impressively, they had great shape and made Everton play and Everton can't play, some of their passing was atrocious, you can unfairly slate Dyche for hoof ball and very basic tactics but you look at some of the simple misplaced passes in the middle of the pitch tonight and can't help but think he should bypass them

Big game for kamara and Luiz when we play them, we can do what do what Liverpool did tonight just not as well

Â