Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

He is a bullshit artist. He calls those that were already in the media. Has bullshit calls that later get deleted. You go back and see correct calls and you go. Oh this lad clearly has information. He also does the classic "be vague always" type tweets to get more interest. People with information are just direct xxx is a target. 

I wish people were a little more intelligent and less gullible as the bullshit garbage from twitter slams the shit out of this thread. 

Can you go back like @IrishVilla10did and provide links to those players in the media before those tweets?

The guy does delete stuff yes. He also loves attention so he'll love this.

Doesn't mean he knows nothing.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Can you go back like @IrishVilla10did and provide links to those players in the media before those tweets?

The guy does delete stuff yes. He also loves attention so he'll love this.

Doesn't mean he knows nothing.

I don't have Twitter account and has become almost unusable now without. Ings tweet I remember was about half hour before anyone else so maybe he stalks players coming in for medicals. Deleting tweets is problematic

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

When you’ve got Danny Ings saying his dad didn’t know about the love and some fellas posting it on Twitter even an hour before then that’s enough for me 

He called Emery the week before it happened while we and all the rumours were thinking it was going to be the Portugese guy. He definitely knows things as far as I can tell. I don't get why people are so obsessed with being right about ITKs being bs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I don't have Twitter account and has become almost unusable now without. Ings tweet I remember was about half hour before anyone else so maybe he stalks players coming in for medicals. Deleting tweets is problematic

Twitter is slowly dying, yes.

If he didn't do this I'd follow him.

2 minutes ago, Rolta said:

He called Emery the week before it happened while we and all the rumours were thinking it was going to be the Portugese guy. He definitely knows things as far as I can tell. I don't get why people are so obsessed with being right about ITKs being bs.

Because they can just dismiss all of them and enjoy being right about 99%.

Like transfer rumours.

Just now, Anything11 said:

i see the old-man-yelling-at-cloud behaviour has returned and we are arguing about ITKs

if you hate it as much as you claim then maybe avoid this thread of speculation for just a few more days

the reality is you can't stay away  

Agreed. Anytime someone posts speculation in the speculation thread 3-4 project have to pop up to say that people are idiots for believing them.

People don't believe them, is something to talk about in the hope (or not) that there is something to it.

People aren't idiots. Just using the thread for what it's for. Tiring havi g to go through 3 pages of 'im smarter than you because I already don't believe it' anytime speculation is posted

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I find it perverse that we seem to simultaneously love that the club is “so tight with their dealings, nothing gets leaked” and yet also love to discuss utterly random, vague musings from attention seekers on Twitter :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, bobzy said:

I find it perverse that we seem to simultaneously love that the club is “so tight with their dealings, nothing gets leaked” and yet also love to discuss utterly random, vague musings from attention seekers on Twitter :D 

I reckon we will now drip feed information about targets. It was Purslow who wanted it to be hush hush. Monchi is different and I believe he uses the media that way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Feidhlim said:

That was pretty much the first anyone heard of it though, right?

The Athletic reported on July 8 2021 we had an interest alongside Spurs and West Ham. Betting odds slowly increased towards the end of the month of him joining. Days earlier the local BBC journalist tweeted Ings wasn’t interested in joining. 

This bloke called the deal correctly on Aug 1 

If you spend enough time on Twitter, you can pass yourself off as a football ITK simply based on what's already on the platform. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1