Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Surely Cash, Konsa and Chambers are going to be the options. I think signing Lenglet shows we're committing to using Konsa at RB.

Spot on. We’ll continue to attack down the left side and bolster the right… Konsa looks great there.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I suspect the club is pretty much done. Most likely a few exits. We still look rather weak in some areas but we're not Chelsea who can just keep throwing money at players without having to worry about FFP. 

Chelsea look bang average right now and Poch is a fraud. It's like my rugby league team in NRL only NZ team in comp is top 4 for first time in ages (a decade at least) because new manager. You can have best players in any sport but the manager is soooo important. I think we might have the best in the PL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

If we were remotely close to signing anyone it would have been reported by now. As there is no news it's unlikely we will at this late stage. 

I won't accept that until the club says it or the clock strikes nine tonight and there is still nothing happening. The transfer window is all about unexpected last minute deals, at least for Sky. 

We have made real progress during this window to date, but haven't spent near to what I had hoped that we might (yet). 

YARN | Can I have another one, please? Please, one more. | Eddie Murphy Raw  (1987) | Video clips by quotes | e36c5519 | 紗

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Chelsea look bang average right now and Poch is a fraud. It's like my rugby league team in NRL only NZ team in comp is top 4 for first time in ages (a decade at least) because new manager. You can have best players in any sport but the manager is soooo important. I think we might have the best in the PL

*the world.

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Nice going into the day not looking at a really obvious gaping deficiency we need to address. bit of tinkering and the odd departure would be great today. Anything more is a bonus.

Great window.

100% Moreno and JJ coming back like new signings

Probably been mentioned before....but the delay in JP's move to Hull could indicate a slight change of approach from UE in regards to him staying if no replacement can be found.....much like the Digne situation.

Just had a gander at the arrivals into BHX so far today, and aside from the usual commercial traffic there have been two private/corporate arrivals.  One from San Jose, California (SJC) and one from Perugia, Italy. There is an arrival coming in from Alicante due in at 1345 also.  So, we're signing an MLS kid, an Italian international and a Spanish international.  😀

• Like 1

If we have no more incomings I'm fine with that. Give us room to make additions in January if necessary and our squad depth is pretty decent now.

GK: Martinez, Olson

LB: Moreno, Digne, Revan

CB: Torres, Konsa, Carlos, Lenglet, Chambers, Hause

RB: Cash, Konsa, Chambers

DM: Kamara, Dendoncker, Chambers, Iroegbunam

CM: Luiz, McGinn, Tielemans

AM/Wingers: Ramsey, Bailey, Diaby, Zaniolo, Traore, Kellyman

Strikers: Watkins, Duran, Diaby, Traore

I've known this feeling before, going into the last day of transfer window feeling we need more, hoping and wishing we get it, waiting patiently for something to happen, but having that sinking feeling that nothing will happen. Please let this be the day when I get to know what it feels like when something does happen on the last day of the window and my wish comes true, I should really like another attacker please.

• Like 1