Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

I'll take Ferran and a RB to round the season off. 

Worried Diaby gets injured and we are back to square one. 

Obviously short at Right back, could argue even a right footed CB would be good to play there. Then (Moreno - MINGS-KONSA-RCB) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I'll take Ferran and a RB to round the season off. 

Obviously short at Right back, could argue even a right footed CB would be good to play there. Then (Moreno - MINGS-KONSA-RCB) 

Forgot about Diego Carlos ? 

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Forgot about Diego Carlos ? 

I don't think he's suitable to play as the CB in the RB role only really Konsa is. But I like Konsa as a CB aswell so wouldn't be against another RCB coming in. Could be  60 game season so 5 CB's wouldn't be a madness especially if we play 3 a game. 

Not keen on Chambers I think he's to slow and should be sold. 

I get that but rather we signed a proper RB to challenge and push Cash -  João Mário from Porto fits the bill and he can also play as a right midfielder and right winger according to transfermarkt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You can get electric ones ?? 😳 

Your way  behind the times pal...mine runs on diesel.😅 it gives another meaning to burning rubber😁

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

League form under Emery? Does a lot of VT spend their time worrying about loads of players getting injured? We can only have a capped number squad while keeping players happy with game time

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

I get that but rather we signed a proper RB to challenge and push Cash -  João Mário from Porto fits the bill and he can also play as a right midfielder and right winger according to transfermarkt. 

Like Cash?

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We can only have a capped number squad while keeping players happy with game time

That should be easy to allow enough game time for everyone too given the mammoth fixture list that is potentially ahead of us this season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

League form under Emery? Does a lot of VT spend their time worrying about loads of players getting injured? We can only have a capped number squad while keeping players happy with game time

Happy days then. 

Square one under Emery is basically top 4 form 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Like Cash?

As per my post if you bothered to read properly rather than just react negatively as normal I’d said to push & challenge Cash and if he he proves himself better to replace. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, thabucks said:

As per my post if you bothered to read properly rather than just react negatively as normal I’d said to push & challenge Cash and if he he proves himself better to replace. 

🤷🏽‍♂️

#111 (?). 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, thabucks said:

is this related to pushing Darren Bent's electric butt plug?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so....

what are Davis and Hause up to?

They seem to be hanging on for dear life.

Lots of players to get out .... Olsen (if replaced), Hause, Chambers (if replaced), Dendonker (if replaced), looks like Aaron is going, Coutinho, Traore, Bailey (if replaced) and Davis.

That's a big job. We probably need NSWE to open up a Saudi franchise. 

Edited by barry'sboots

2 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Lots of players to get out .... Olsen (if replaced), Hause, Chambers (if replaced), Dendonker (if replaced), looks like Aaron is going, Coutinho, Traore, Bailey (if replaced) and Davis.

That's a big job. We probably need NSWE to open up a Saudi franchise. 

ye, but tbf, there are prob only 3 players i can think of that i would guess Emery 100% would like to offload?

ie: Davis, Hause and prob Traore?

• Like 1