Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I honestly don't get the hype around Brennan Johnson, am I missing something?

I don't think you are tbf. I think he looks like a reasonable prospect but I don't see him becoming a world beater. 

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I honestly don't get the hype around Brennan Johnson, am I missing something?

So far in his career he’s either scored or assisted every 2.1 games - that’s not a bad record at all. If there’s a grain of truth in the rumours then the scouting & data/ stats departments must feel he can only get better and improve that record. 

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

£4m … or even £8m for Hudson-Odoi seems very cheap for a good 22 year old England international. Is he rubbish now? 

Guessing the fee is so low because his contract is running down? And he’s no longer that valued or impressed anyone perhaps..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

£4m … or even £8m for Hudson-Odoi seems very cheap for a good 22 year old England international. Is he rubbish now? 

He’s not really played that much. Think he lost some pace following injury. Agreed at that price surprised more not in for him unless he wants huge wages 

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I know there’s an element of gamble, but I do believe he’ll be worth £60-70m in two seasons time… I’d love us to get him now before then, when only Citeh or probs NUFC will be able to pay that. 

are you an Estate Agent?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Bayern wanted him for 35m a few years back!

31 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

So is anything happening with Pubill? Any credible links yet?

Potential interest, no offers/bids as of yet… 🤷‍♂️

Linked to a couple of other Spanish RBs, could or could not be BS…

Read that Monchi had noticed him while at Sevilla too…

We want goalkeeper, left-back, right-back, number ten, winger, and possibly another midfielder, some of those will depend on outgoings,right-back pretty much a certainty though.

• Haha 1

I looked on Leeds forum earlier an 'ITK' on there who they all seemed to believe saying that Summerville, Gnonto, and Sonny Perkins definitely leaving as well as Harrison if he can recover from his injury time, their fans having something of a meltdown over it, not sure what that has to do with us but thinking about it we've previously been linked to all those players.

26 minutes ago, useless said:

We want goalkeeper, left-back, right-back, number ten, winger, and possibly another midfielder, some of those will depend on outgoings,right-back pretty much a certainty though.

You wrote a compelling piece of fiction there my friend.

On no planet do we want, nor should we want, that many players.

• Like 2