Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

It's incredible the mess they've made for themselves.

They knew Rice was going. Then sang from the rooftops about £105m fee before getting a single deal done? Idiots.

Wonder if they'll **** up their £100,000,000 as much as we did.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Wonder if they'll **** up their £100,000,000 as much as we did.

Hope so! They should start with a bargain Leon Bailey for £30m.

It is mental though. We'd signed Buendia already at least. 

Literally any player who's any good will have £20m chucked into their price now. If they're really good you can add £50m please.

Idiots.

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Hope so! They should start with a bargain Leon Bailey for £30m.

It is mental though. We'd signed Buendia already at least. 

Literally any player who's any good will have £20m chucked into their price now. If they're really good you can add £50m please.

Idiots.

They spent 180 million last summer and in January. They were already spending the Rice money me thinks. They are going to have to spunk alot on a striker . Antonio is 33 now and i think fed up of having to run all night . We know all about Ings already and their Italian tattoed lamppost is going back to Italy on loan  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

20yr old, LaLiga 2 player, whose team finished below mid table in LaLiga 2.....

am i missing something!?!?, is he super highly rated or something?

Just now, villan-scott said:

Age 20 too so young to develop him. 

Honestly never watched him and there are two other young Spanish RB's that I'd rather have in Arnau Martínez or Iván Fresneda. But fully expect Emery and Monchi to know what they want and what to look for. This guy will also be much, much cheaper than the ones I mentioned.

I'd be surprised if we bought a young right-back with a view to developing him, I'm pretty sure the club hasn't given up on Kesler yet, and below him we have three highly rated right-backs in the academy, Jayden Barber who is england youth regular in same age group as Feeney and Patterson, Triston Rowe who is on a similar path to Kadan Young, so don't be surprised if he's training with the first team before long, and maybe making a few match day squads, and Ashton McWilliams.

We might sign a young Right-Back, but I think it would be more one that we think is as good, very nearly as good, or maybe even better than Cash with a view to replacing him this season or in the coming seasons

Just now, useless said:

I'd be surprised if we bought a young right-back with a view to developing him, I'm pretty sure the club hasn't given up on Kesler yet, and below him we have three highly rated right-backs in the academy, Jayden Barber who is england youth regular in same age group as Feeney and Patterson, Triston Rowe who is on a similar path to Kadan Young, so don't be surprised if he's training with the first team before long, and maybe making a few match day squads, and Ashton McWilliams.

We might sign a young Right-Back, but I think it would be more one that we think is as good, very nearly as good, or maybe even better than Cash with a view to replacing him this season or in the coming seasons

I think kesler won't make ut. His last few loans haven't worked out ans that will be against him unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

Certainly not going to question Emery or Monchi's choice of full backs based in Spain.

Yeah I’ve never heard of Pubill, but if anyone’s going to know about him it’s those two dream boats. 
Might just be a made up link though I suppose.

• Shocked 1

Only Kesler's last loan didn't work out, but that was a bad move for him to begin with as Hudderfield were always going to struggle as a team after losing their manager and best players, but even there it wasn't as bad as sometimes made out, by the end Huddersfield fans didn't want him to go as he'd picked up form for them over his last six or so games.

His other loans have all been succesful, and I'm pretty confident he will do well at Plymouth in a team with a shape and system that will be much better suited to him.

Whether he will make it with us I don't know, but hasn't suddenly turned into a bad player just because Huddersfield loan didn't work out, I bet if you put any of our other youngsters in that Hudderfield team last season they would't have done much better.

• Like 1