Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, Wes said:

Wasn't expecting to read that all of a Sudan.

if you are not ready for these types of posts, you should just desert this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Few bits on twitter out of Spain that we offered close to 5m euros on Jesus Vasquez, the 20yo Left Back at Valencia, but they're not willing to sell and the player themselves doesn't mind, as long as he gets a loan somewhere and first team football.

The fact we were bidding for a 20 year old left back is interesting though.

29 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

CHIESA!!!! 😡

Oh no i think this must be my last strike 🤣  hes going to Newcastle probably definitely more than us and i know thats going to be bitter for you to swallow not saying I wouldn’t have him here, i think you know by now i want Nico 😊 and João Felix if possible. 

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Oh no i think this must be my last strike 🤣  hes going to Newcastle probably definitely more than us and i know thats going to be bitter for you to swallow not saying I wouldn’t have him here, i think you know by now i want Nico 😊 and João Felix if possible. 

No… this is your final strike…

spacer.png

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

A season or two ago i was screaming out to sign Moussa Diaby fast forward to now and we are formally linked submitting bids and as much as it gives me a buzz i now have concerns or doubts on whether he is actually that good 🤔 now that could be tied in with a couple of players that came from the Bundesliga with both  Sancho and Bailey being the finest examples of flops, his number contributions as far as goals are concerned are pretty low but thats where the likes of @TRO @Philosopher @burchy @useless @maqroll @Delphinho123 tell me where im wrong 👏🏽 Dont mind it from these guys i rate there opinions on this chat 

I think Diaby would be a good signing. Can play with Bailey or instead of, can play right wing or number 10. Loads of pace, direct, which we lack. So on that basis he makes So much sense. He has double figures in goals for the past 2 seasons if you include league an cup, and double figures in assists as well. 

Every player is a risk. The most important thing for a transfer to work is that the player is a good fit for the team and the tactics, which Diaby is imo. If we can get him for around 40 million pounds that would be decent business. 50 million euros seems a little high. Goncalves for example is a bigger risk for me, and Sporting are quoting 80 million  euros. At that price, hell no!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, thabucks said:

IMG_7973.jpeg

If we could pull this off we’d have a front three to rival anything in the league, especially if we’re in for another forward as well. 

Wasn’t there talk of us also looking at Kudus at Ajax as well

Sign all the forwards

• Like 1