Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Just now, beachboys1 said:

when can sign players from abroad is it july 1st

Any time we want, all year round. The window when we can register them is a different thing thou.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KMitch said:

How about this one?

Can we add vomit react to the forum? Also this is known sources not Sport Witness junk or some random on Twitter

Edited by Kiwivillan

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Funny thing is.

I have no idea who this guy is, and instant reaction is underwhelming just due to him being at Leeds in a relegated team etc.

However, I've seen nothing but good reports about him.

Same here. Maybe he could be like a Wijnaldum type player in that he went down with Newcastle (I think) then joined Liverpool and had a lot of success. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Funny thing is.

I have no idea who this guy is, and instant reaction is underwhelming just due to him being at Leeds in a relegated team etc.

He’s not as bad as people make him out to be imo, especially as a squad player. I can see why Emery would be interested in him 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Funny thing is.

I think he's an American Reo Coker based on what I've seen from the American national team.  Good at tackling, but his passing/distribution is terrible.  On the other hand, he's well known for his great character and is a leader on and off the pitch.  His FBREF stats are nearly identical to Kamara's last season.  

image.thumb.png.78859515362689b5b7392ed7320591a0.pngimage.thumb.png.179ae60884a53d92477ac2994276a43b.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

He’s not as bad as people make him out to be imo, especially as a squad player. I can see why Emery would be interested in him 

If this is the case why not just keep Nakamba around and spend the money elsewhere.

He's not much better.

• Like 1

I just hope we sign quality over quantity. Adams would be the second player signing from a relegated side , that's not to say there bad players far from it just underwhelming if we want to aim higher for me need alot better quality.

Edited by ozvilla28
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

If this is the case why not just keep Nakamba around and spend the money elsewhere.

He's not much better.

He’s better than Nakamba to be fair and Adams is younger too so he has more upside in comparison

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

He's not much better.

pointless signing never set the world alight with leeds  but cheep and easy signing thats villa

35 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Funny thing is.

31 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Same here. Maybe he could be like a Wijnaldum type player in that he went down with Newcastle (I think) then joined Liverpool and had a lot of success. 

tbh, was prob Leeds best player last season, their form went to pot completely when he got injured.

He's an all action, aggressive midfielder who is also decent on the ball.

he is a very good player tbh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

I just hope we sign quality over quantity. Adams would be the second player signing from a relegated side , that's not to say there bad players far from it just underwhelming if we want to aim higher for me need alot better quality.

We need quality AND quantity and the club a player comes from has no bearing at all on his quality.
That said, Adams is OK, nothing special. Seems quite tenacious and mobile but I think Iroegbunam has a higher ceiling, if not already a better player.