Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

The Dybala clause is low as it was the only way they could get him to sign last summer. It's €12m for foreign clubs and €20m for Serie A clubs. If he doesn't move, his wage goes up dramatically.

He'd be an excellent signing, obviously. Has injury problems, and is probably only fit for about 75% of a season, but he's top quality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

Not really sure why, but Emi was on that podcast with Ian Wright and Dybala’s lady. When Emi said he wanted to bring more Argentinians she did say 'bring Dybala'. 👀

She referred to him by his surname? Hah 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I can just see it now....levy telling new spurs manager that he wants emi martinez and ollie watkins and he is willing to swap harry winks and 100 balti pies.🤪

You're deluded if you think Levy would offer us that many Balti pies...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Spurs seems obvious move for Dybala, can see West Ham having a look aswell.

You could argue that he might be for them because he plays as a second striker and Kane plays so deep, I just don't think so.

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I just cannot see Dybala happening. He is hero worshiped at Roma. The unveiling was insane 

A month ago, I said the same thing...  but the news of Mourinho most likely leaving this summer due to broken promises from the Roma owners regarding the money available is hard to ignore.  If Mourinho goes, I think Dybala is off as well.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KMitch said:

A month ago, I said the same thing...  but the news of Mourinho most likely leaving this summer due to broken promises from the Roma owners regarding the money available is hard to ignore.  If Mourinho goes, I think Dybala is off as well.  

TBH why would he stay anyway? With a low fee I bet he could get a more attractive offer elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

After listening to La Liga guy on All Villa No Filler podcast I'll take his take on Pau Torres not being combative enough CB. That would be really bad in PL

I wont 

If unai thinks he is good enough thats better than any la liga "expert" who probably hasnt had any success of lord unai

If emery thinks he is good enough thata good enough for me! 😃

17 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

After listening to La Liga guy on All Villa No Filler podcast I'll take his take on Pau Torres not being combative enough CB. That would be really bad in PL

Happy to take Unai’s lead on this one over some bloke on a podcast, if Unai thinks he’s good enough then he’s good enough.

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I wont 

If unai thinks he is good enough thats better than any la liga "expert" who probably hasnt had any success of lord unai

If emery thinks he is good enough thata good enough for me! 😃

32 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Happy to take Unai’s lead on this one over some bloke on a podcast, if Unai thinks he’s good enough then he’s good enough.

Has Unai said he wants him? 

26 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Has Unai said he wants him? 

Has he said he doesn’t? I don’t know either way or care until a player comes through the door (or doesn’t)

I try to not to get caught up in internet speculation.

Edited by zab6359

On 12/06/2023 at 01:17, Delphinho123 said:

Can’t see Goncalves now we’ve signed Tielemans 

I know people say that Tielemans has been unfit this season and carrying some extra weight, but this is a bit harsh. 

• Haha 4